2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
13A1D80E-BAD4-4276-BFE8-37446B60FE49.jpeg

5 ⭐️ Nyckoles Harbor loves UM🧡💚🙌🏿👍🏾🏈

Advertisement
Advertisement
MARIO CRISTOBAL ON IT, THERE Arranging a visit after track season getting him down to Miami with his family he’s already agreed to it👍🏾🧡💚👍🏾
I suppose you have talked to(or know) the young man cause you been posting a lot about him lately. How serious is his "love" for Miami? Like ready to commit type or I wanna see Miami when it's cold at home type?

I suppose you have talked to(or know) the young man cause you been posting a lot about him lately. How serious is his "love" for Miami? Like ready to commit type or I wanna see Miami when it's cold at home type?
The question you asked how serious is he to Miami, know one would know that answer not even his family member for young men change there minds all the time but , I’m sure you are try to get a feel about him just know at this extremely early in the game for 2023 he is looking at all of his options, that would be best at this point but I do know for a fact that he love UM and intrigued to see the campus and what UM is all about….I’m look forward to Hear about his visits when it takes place…..🧡💚👍🏾🙌🏾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought DE, but ****, what a TE threat he'll be to. I see he likes Drip (yea I'm cool). When he visits connect him with high fashion Miami people. Take his family out on a yacht, point to the city and say, "this will be yours".

Just share pictures bro….Lol….but I do see 👀 you recognize it was his IG picture waz up wit that lol…glad you following him , …You gotta know who took those IG pictures but you do give a **** about him running track pictures are on a Wednesday , dog ,I’m here in Washington DC were HES at , im at the track meets with my son …. Me explaining this is comical but for some people they just don’t know…. , where do you think the pictures come from and who do you think I’m talking too , I’m live and direct 😃😄👍🏾 yes I’ve talk to him /now I’ve meet him he’s from dc where I’m from ….explain earlier he shares the same track coach with my son who is now attending Arizona State like I said before your speaking and understanding only what you know… …..let them know…page305 lol….👍🏾🧡💚
what's his thoughts on the U. Since u direct- how interested is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back