2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The position he plays the most in HS right now is DE, he does play some TE but he’s mostly a DE.

His upside at DE is SCARY, you’re talking about the fastest DE in the Nation with a 10.3 100m & a sub 21 in the 200m, 10.3 in the 100m translates to legit 4.3- low 4.4 speed. Von Miller ran a 4.42 at the combine at 6’3 250 coming out of TAMU, Jayson Oweh ran a 4.38 last year at 6’5 250 coming out of PSU, this kid would easily run in the 4.33-4.38 range at the combine & he hasn’t even played a down of college football yet. He’s a HS Junior heading into his Senior year & he’s already among the top 1 percentile fastest players at his position, if not already the fastest.

Now obviously Speed isn’t the only thing that matters when it comes to playing DE/EDGE, but having that kind of athletic ability can set you apart from the rest once you develop pass rushing moves, learn to how to play with leverage & balance & build up more strength. Plus, it’s not like this kid is a completely raw as a rusher, I already posted it earlier in this thread, but he had 31TFL’s & 17 sacks last year, he’s no slouch at DE.

What you have is a kid who will be as big as Robert Quinn or Chandler Jones once he gets in a college S&C program that has DeSean Jackson level speed. If you gon put him on Offense, you might as well just put him at WR, because he’s basically Calvin Johnson in terms of measurements & athletic ability lol.
Exactly the Kyle Pitts and Vernon Davis of the world are cool and all but they don't have the same impact.

Advertisement
The position he plays the most in HS right now is DE, he does play some TE but he’s mostly a DE.

His upside at DE is SCARY, you’re talking about the fastest DE in the Nation with a 10.3 100m & a sub 21 in the 200m, 10.3 in the 100m translates to legit 4.3- low 4.4 speed. Von Miller ran a 4.42 at the combine at 6’3 250 coming out of TAMU, Jayson Oweh ran a 4.38 last year at 6’5 250 coming out of PSU, this kid would easily run in the 4.33-4.38 range at the combine & he hasn’t even played a down of college football yet. He’s a HS Junior heading into his Senior year & he’s already among the top 1 percentile fastest players at his position, if not already the fastest.

Now obviously Speed isn’t the only thing that matters when it comes to playing DE/EDGE, but having that kind of athletic ability can set you apart from the rest once you develop pass rushing moves, learn to how to play with leverage & balance & build up more strength. Plus, it’s not like this kid is a completely raw as a rusher, I already posted it earlier in this thread, but he had 31TFL’s & 17 sacks last year, he’s no slouch at DE.

What you have is a kid who will be as big as Robert Quinn or Chandler Jones once he gets in a college S&C program that has DeSean Jackson level speed. If you gon put him on Offense, you might as well just put him at WR, because he’s basically Calvin Johnson in terms of measurements & athletic ability lol.
Scariest upside at DE I've ever seen in my life. We've had many edge guys with eye-popping 40 times going back to the Kearse and Peppers days, but we've never seen an ideal DE/Edge body type on a 100/200m Olympic medalist trajectory. Given his track background and natural speed, he'll likely be the first DE to run sub-4.3. The fastest 40 at the '26 or '27 combine might come from a 250-260lb man.

His predecessors could only maintain that top gear for a much shorter distance. Guys like Freeney and even Myles Garrett were/are speed demons within a 30 yard box. Harbor is normally the fastest guy on the field from goal post to goal post.

If the kid takes some time to put it together as an every-down DE, can you imagine the damage he'd do on special teams? Jit is a walking, talking FF on returns and blocked kick attempt. He learns a set of pass-rushing moves, he's a Top 5 guy, no question...

Scariest upside at DE I've ever seen in my life. We've had many edge guys with eye-popping 40 times going back to the Kearse and Peppers days, but we've never seen an ideal DE/Edge body type on a 100/200m Olympic medalist trajectory. Given his track background and natural speed, he'll likely be the first DE to run sub-4.3. The fastest 40 at the '26 or '27 combine might come from a 250-260lb man.

His predecessors could only maintain that top gear for a much shorter distance. Guys like Freeney and even Myles Garrett were/are speed demons within a 30 yard box. Harbor is normally the fastest guy on the field from goal post to goal post.

If the kid takes some time to put it together as an every-down DE, can you imagine the damage he'd do on special teams? Jit is a walking, talking FF on returns and blocked kick attempt. He learns a set of pass-rushing moves, he's a Top 5 guy, no question...

Facts.

#DropTheBag

Agree with all of this but he is among top 1% regardless of position.. Dude is running 10.3 as a junior... IN HIGH SCHOOL.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Thats some created player ****, dont even make sense

Just for comparison, Tyreek Hill ran 10.19 in high school..

He’s faster than most RB’s, WR’s & CB’s, there’s not a lot of 10.3’s running around out there...

Myles Garret at 6’4 1/2 270+ ran a 4.64 40, Jadeveon Clowney at 6’5 260+ ran a 4.53, Khalil Mack at 6’3 255-260 ran a 4.65, so when you compare him to those physical freaks, you're absolutely right that by the time he’s prepared to declare & go to the combine he’ll easily be a 6’5 250-260lbs kid running a sub 4.4, low 4.3 that’s fckin insane bruh!

I think the fastest 40’s at DE have been:
- Jayson Oweh at 4.37
- Montez Sweat at 4.41
- Jevon Kearse at 4.43
- Von Miller at 4.42 (although he was more-so considered a LB when he was coming out)

Aside from Jayson Oweh (who was a rookie), every DE mentioned in this comment has had success & was productive in the league, so that bodes well for Harbor with his freakish athletic upside.

And considering how bad most modern OT’s are, he could probably have 10+ sack seasons by accident lol

Advertisement
He’s faster than most RB’s, WR’s & CB’s, there’s not a lot of 10.3’s running around out there...

Myles Garret at 6’4 1/2 270+ ran a 4.64 40, Jadeveon Clowney at 6’5 260+ ran a 4.53, Khalil Mack at 6’3 255-260 ran a 4.65, so when you compare him to those physical freaks, you're absolutely right that by the time he’s prepared to declare & go to the combine he’ll easily be a 6’5 250-260lbs kid running a sub 4.4, low 4.3 that’s fckin insane bruh!

- Jayson Oweh at 4.37
- Montez Sweat at 4.41
- Jevon Kearse at 4.43
- Von Miller at 4.42 (although he was more-so considered a LB when he was coming out)

Aside from Jayson Oweh (who was a rookie), every DE mentioned in this comment has had success & was productive in the league, so that bodes well for Harbor with his freakish athletic upside.

And considering how bad most modern OT’s are, he could probably have 10+ sack seasons by accident lol
Oweh gonna be a beast. He plays with the right intensity and he's a play maker.

- Jayson Oweh at 4.37
- Montez Sweat at 4.41
- Jevon Kearse at 4.43

I dont even believe the Jayson Oweh # as it wasnt at the combine correct?.

Advertisement
Agree with all of this but he is among top 1% regardless of position.. Dude is running 10.3 as a junior... IN HIGH SCHOOL.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Thats some created player ****, dont even make sense

Just for comparison, Tyreek Hill ran 10.19 in high school..
Jesus

Advertisement
A

Agreed not really sure why he’s not not a Top5 overall prospect. This guy is becoming my favorite recruit in the cycle along with Cormani McClain. I’ve read that he’s very high on us and has a good relationship with our staff going back to their Oregon tenure. I pray we get him, Jayden Wayne and Rueben Bain…

But yeah here in 3-4 years this guy could potentially put up one of the best combine performances in NFL history.

If developed properly this kid could truly develop into a future #1 overall draft pick. Never in my life have I seen someone that big move that fast. Get him in Feld’s program and coached up under our new defensive staff and he’s got top pick written all over him.

Julius Peppers, Von Miller, Jadeveon Clowney, Myles Garrett type athlete but faster…

Advertisement
A

Agreed not really sure why he’s not not a Top5 overall prospect. This guy is becoming my favorite recruit in the cycle along with Cormani McClain. I’ve read that he’s very high on us and has a good relationship with our staff going back to their Oregon tenure. I pray we get him, Jayden Wayne and Rueben Bain…

But yeah here in 3-4 years this guy could potentially put up one of the best combine performances in NFL history.
I'm gonna start by saying this. I LOVE McClain. He's the best CB in the country and landing him will be a shot across the bow to the Turds, Holes and the SEC usual suspects. But he’s my clear-cut #2 defensive want behind Harbor.

As elite as Cormani is, the likelihood of another CB coming around with a similar build and talent level is far greater than another typecast DE who doubles as arguably the fastest high schooler in America. Theoretically, if Jalen Brown was a DB, his tools would put him in Money's neighborhood. And he's a '23 kid. Can we make the same theoretical argument for Harbor? This jit Harbor is a Comet.

You put him in the group of killers we're definitely bringing in for '23, plus Cyrus the Virus and Nyjalik?!?!?! Sheeeeeeit, I can get on an island behind that. With my 39 year old, closest I ever came to playing CB was playing Will and some snaps at Rover on Central JV ***!!!

07E376E2-78F7-41A0-8336-544290C1C15F.jpeg

5 ⭐️ Nyckoles Harbor loves UM🧡💚🙌🏿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back