@nycane

Advertisement
no you are correct on this. 4 different people told me this morning lamar was being pushed for wr coach. during the day 2 more people told me same. i got the feeling the alum had to be pushing it because an oc would want to bring his own guys. anyway, i was then told by two people who know lamar that after he was finishing up his game today he told them he was out.

Thanks.

It seems to me like these individuals aren’t very trustworthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you are referring to his ****, I don’t know why it would need recovery.

We did not engage in any sexual intercourse.

No friend , I know you’re 100 % heterosexual.

I meant when I went on a cruise I was ****ting like a crippled goose. I didn’t take the motion well.

I was hoping he used motion sickness meds.

No friend , I know you’re 100 % heterosexual.

I meant when I went on a cruise I was ****ting like a crippled goose. I didn’t the motion well.

I was hoping he used motion sickness meds.

I think the whole experience just wore him out.

He’s very excitable.

There was a lot of screeching and gasping.

Advertisement
It makes zero sense that Manny would fire entire offensive staff and the force a WR coach on to the new OC. Completely contradicts everything going on and very tired of the constant push to employ former canes as coaches. Get the best available.

Advertisement
It makes zero sense that Manny would fire entire offensive staff and the force a WR coach on to the new OC. Completely contradicts everything going on and very tired of the constant push to employ former canes as coaches. Get the best available.
i agree. it was confusing to me.

Advertisement
Back