Nyair Graham offered

Advertisement
I will die on the hill that South Jersey kids value a Miami offer more than a lot of South Florida kids. Miami just has to show interest.

I will die on the hill that South Jersey kids value a Miami offer more than a lot of South Florida kids. Miami just has to show interest.

You may not be wrong. A lot of kids from that part of the country seem enamored by Miami (both the University and the city).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks Good Larry Fitzgerald GIF by Rocket Mortgage

that’s a GOOD LOOK 👍🏾 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just decommitted
The offer list makes me think that either he is more comfortable staying up north and closer to home, hardly extraordinary, or he primarily has the attention of schools in the northeast. If its the latter, we have a chance. if its the former then time to move on. Let’s keep in mind that lots of kids want their parents to be able to drive to a game.

"Graham said he received information from a person claiming to represent Maryland's coaching staff stating he needed to decommit because there was not room for him. Graham reacted quickly and did just that, announcing his decision to decommit on twitter late in the morning.

It caught Maryland's coaching staff by surprise, and Terps coach Mike Locksley quickly reached out to Wilson coach Preston Brown, who then got Graham, Locksley and area recruiter Henry Baker together on a call. It was at that time Maryland told Graham the message came from no one affiliated with the Terps.

"I'm good with Maryland," the 6-foot-1, 195-pound Graham said. "I reached out to the recruiting staff and we had a conversation about it and I am back with them."

It was just temporary. He was apparently "spammed" with a fake text message he thought was from Maryland staff telling him the class was full and he was going to have to decommit. Which he did. Staff reached out and the confusion was solved He's back in their class
Whoever did that is a tremendous *****....but hilarious. Glad there’s a happy ending for him.

Advertisement
Back