NFL NY Giants QB Woes (started in Gator Tears re Anthony Richardson)

But you wanted Carr as a placeholder but he got 100 mil gtd?
I was willing to go with Carr and three year deal cause I think Carr is tons better than Daniel Jones as a NFL starting QB and he wouldn't hamper our offense while we groom our next starter. Daniel Jones is a negative from every perspective. Offers nothing as a starting QB. Unless the objective is to win at a spelling bee I don't ever want a starting QB who came from duke. Definitely not this one. We've essentially simply put the team in the dunce cap and thrown them in the corner for the next 4 years.

Advertisement
I was willing to go with Carr and three year deal cause I think Carr is tons better than Daniel Jones as a NFL starting QB and he wouldn't hamper our offense while we groom our next starter. Daniel Jones is a negative from every perspective. Offers nothing as a starting QB. Unless the objective is to win at a spelling bee I don't ever want a starting QB who came from duke. Definitely not this one. We've essentially simply put the team in the dunce cap and thrown them in the corner for the next 4 years.

Well I for one am glad Carr ended up with the Saints cause Dalton is over the hill and crab leg boy just sucks….he got 18 million to do absolutely nothing this year….Hopefully Carr can get this offense moving again cause it was in neutral all last year..

**** the gayturds. No tears necessary to focus on that. Now that this *** clowns deal was announced **** everything. Other than jits I've known for far too long or my nephews I give up on NFL football for atleast 4 more years. **** giants
I was slammed this am but I hopped back on just to read this post. :)

Why they didn't at max franchise tag Jones made no sense.
Literally the Giants could have negotiated with Lamar Jackson and only had to give up 2 firsts to get him lol.
Technically the NFL doesn't allow Poison Pills (ridiculous contract point that makes it impossible for one team to sign - like The player is only allowed to play one game in the state of Minnesota per yr or contract is voided...) BUT, they can A) Structure the deal with a lot of upfront money the Ravens can't match or B) Just give Lamar a fully guaranteed deal like the Ravens wouldn't accept.

I MUCH rather have Lamar jackson (and if that means losing Saquon so be it) than Daniel Jones. And only having to give up two firsts to do it would be an easy choice. **** they'd probably gain a 2nd back as a comp pick for losing Daniel Jones too

Only good thing is Daniel Jones is basically on a 2 year deal. Unfortunately it's for $41M/yr, when the Franchise Tag was like $32M...

Last edited:
Why they didn't at max franchise tag Jones made no sense.
Literally the Giants could have negotiated with Lamar Jackson and only had to give up 2 firsts to get him lol.
Technically the NFL doesn't allow Poison Pills (ridiculous contract point that makes it impossible for one team to sign - like The player is only allowed to play one game in the state of Minnesota per yr or contract is voided...) BUT, they can A) Structure the deal with a lot of upfront money the Ravens can't match or B) Just give Lamar a fully guaranteed deal like the Ravens wouldn't accept.

I MUCH rather have Lamar jackson (and if that means losing Saquon so be it) than Daniel Jones. And only having to give up two firsts to do it would be an easy choice. **** they'd probably gain a 2nd back as a comp pick for losing Daniel Jones too

Only good thing is Daniel Jones is basically on a 2 year deal. Unfortunately it's for $41M/yr, when the Franchise Tag was like $32M...
Eh. I don't wanna exchange one bad situation for another. Obviously now is what it is. But there's a reason the ravens haven't been able to trade Lamar either. He's making impossible demands. Without a doubt this league is nuckin futs right now. But to be a run first QB with limited arm talent ur making it real difficult,(mvp or not)if you demand ur entire long term contract 300+ million to be fully gaurenteed. Odds of him staying healthy long term with that style of play are basically nil. We had discussed terms on a 3 year deal with Mike white. I would've been happy with him,carr or Jimmy g on a 3 or 4 year all day over this bum. But oh well. I'm done with it.

Advertisement
Eh. I don't wanna exchange one bad situation for another. Obviously now is what it is. But there's a reason the ravens haven't been able to trade Lamar either. He's making impossible demands. Without a doubt this league is nuckin futs right now. But to be a run first QB with limited arm talent ur making it real difficult,(mvp or not)if you demand ur entire long term contract 300+ million to be fully gaurenteed. Odds of him staying healthy long term with that style of play are basically nil. We had discussed terms on a 3 year deal with Mike white. I would've been happy with him,carr or Jimmy g on a 3 or 4 year all day over this bum. But oh well. I'm done with it.
Interesting you’re a Giants fan. I’ve always been kinda neutral with them and glad when they whip the Cowgirls and Foreskins.

Interesting you’re a Giants fan. I’ve always been kinda neutral with them and glad when they whip the Cowgirls and Foreskins.
I don't see us whipping either of them for the next few years. In my eyes this movie just ensures well come last in the division annually and I'm just praying we release him at the 2 year mark but bench him year 2. I know we really liked Tyler. Would've been able to steal him in the draft. Maybe next year. We'll see.

I don't see us whipping either of them for the next few years. In my eyes this movie just ensures well come last in the division annually and I'm just praying we release him at the 2 year mark but bench him year 2. I know we really liked Tyler. Would've been able to steal him in the draft. Maybe next year. We'll see.
Would be awesome if they could get TVD. Even if the G-Men are dogs, I’ll be pulling for them against those others.

Advertisement
Would be awesome if they could get TVD. Even if the G-Men are dogs, I’ll be pulling for them against those others.

Which TVD?

No ******* way am I dealing with needs 4 innings to get loose TVD after Daniel Jones with the Giants…

Are you trying to kill us?

Advertisement
Back