NFL NY Giants QB Woes (started in Gator Tears re Anthony Richardson)

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
53.8% passer.

Less than 2-1 TD/INT ratio.

7 (out of 12) sub-200 yard games.

View attachment 232152
Sad part is with those stats and the logic of the Stoopid *** giants they'll give him 45 million a year... Really sucks to be a a fan of a team that's clearly just lost. This is just another version of that bum *** turn over machine Daniel Jones.

Advertisement
Sad part is with those stats and the logic of the Stoopid *** giants they'll give him 45 million a year... Really sucks to be a a fan of a team that's clearly just lost. This is just another version of that bum *** turn over machine Daniel Jones.

Ha. Fellow Gints fan. Luckily for us the draft has a rookie wage scale, which will keep NY from ******** up too bad lol. At #25 it wouldn't be more than $7M~ guaranteed and $14M~ over four, right? Even if they traded up to say #10 it's like $13M~ guaranteed and $21M~ over four, ya? Four years is plenty of time for him to play himself out of the league.

Ha. Fellow Gints fan. Luckily for us the draft has a rookie wage scale, which will keep NY from ******** up too bad lol. At #25 it wouldn't be more than $7M~ guaranteed and $14M~ over four, right? Even if they traded up to say #10 it's like $13M~ guaranteed and $21M~ over four, ya? Four years is plenty of time for him to play himself out of the league.
The draft is the least of our problems. It's clearly our only hope. Joe is about to give this dude 175 for 4 years and tag saquon. Honestly we're probably better off simply moving on from both of them. But if I can only keep one I don't hesitate to give saquon a contract then bum *** Daniel Jones and his 130 yards a game. Quite possibly we may have more idiots as giants fans than we do as canes. Giants fans say the anointed one (Danny dimes) just doesn't have any weapons. Like they control his constant desire to fumble or throw interceptions. Or his inability to consistently make any throw beyond a shallow dig or a screen. Dudes the biggest bum in the league who is annually gave a starting spot. I'll literally take 90% of the back ups in the league over him. Praying we can close on white but I guess we'll see.

The draft is the least of our problems. It's clearly our only hope. Joe is about to give this dude 175 for 4 years and tag saquon. Honestly we're probably better off simply moving on from both of them. But if I can only keep one I don't hesitate to give saquon a contract then bum *** Daniel Jones and his 130 yards a game. Quite possibly we may have more idiots as giants fans than we do as canes. Giants fans say the anointed one (Danny dimes) just doesn't have any weapons. Like they control his constant desire to fumble or throw interceptions. Or his inability to consistently make any throw beyond a shallow dig or a screen. Dudes the biggest bum in the league who is annually gave a starting spot. I'll literally take 90% of the back ups in the league over him. Praying we can close on white but I guess we'll see.

I'm ok with Jones until you find a dude, but no way I am paying him tier 1 money and sinking the cap for years.

I'm ok with Jones until you find a dude, but no way I am paying him tier 1 money and sinking the cap for years.
I'm not fine with him. He clearly sucks. BUT I'd rather deal with him knowing we're in line for a top pick than just take a flier LONG TERM on anything but a KNOWN STUD. Best case we should tag him for 1 year and draft someone with that late first or second round OR simply take someone as a upper tier free agent. We give this dude any long term contract based on what he's shown is and we're just saying we don't give a **** if we win long term. I really wish we could've got carr for 3 years basically. We need to start from scratch with someone we feel has a legit chance to be any good.

Advertisement
I'm not fine with him. He clearly sucks. BUT I'd rather deal with him knowing we're in line for a top pick than just take a flier LONG TERM on anything but a KNOWN STUD. Best case we should tag him for 1 year and draft someone with that late first or second round OR simply take someone as a upper tier free agent. We give this dude any long term contract based on what he's shown is and we're just saying we don't give a **** if we win long term. I really wish we could've got carr for 3 years basically. We need to start from scratch with someone we feel has a legit chance to be any good.
42B72149-9012-46EC-A8F7-9289561FFDB5.gif

Exactly. He's a placeholder for now until we can find a dude.

Advertisement
Just ******* can't. Just can't. Those numbers are crazy.
For me, I just let him walk. I'd rather know I'm not gonna be hamstringed by a QB that hasn't proved anything consistently other than he's a bottom tier QB & honestly if not for gettleman he's not a giant period. Saquon I'm whatever on. But knowing he has had SOME production with all the issues we have on offense makes me say he's more important. Just doubt his body holding up. Jones I just don't want period.

Yea, but if they thinking he's a franchise guy, then that's the going rate. It ain't getting no cheaper, and the longer you wait, the higher the price gets.
No one in the right mind looks at Danny pennies and thinks franchise QB. If they do they need to go back to Madden instead of NFL.

Advertisement
No one in the right mind looks at Danny pennies and thinks franchise QB. If they do they need to go back to Madden instead of NFL.
I agree, but.......Apparently some in the Giants brass, disagree. They heard the $40m+ wish and didn't turn around and walked out of the room, so they're contemplating it

The QB market is getting out of hand. If you have a top 3 guy like Mahomes who can **** near single handedly get you to the super bowl you pay whatver is required to keep them. Outside of that I would think about going the Georgia model. Use all that cap space to build a dominating defense and strong running game along with a Geno Smith type QB.

The salary cap and/or draft capital for just a mid level QB who might even bust is too **** high and if you miss it could really set you back for a long time (see Denver Broncos)

Advertisement
if the Gints were smart they'd tag him and see if last year was an aberration or has he turned the corner.Might cost you a million or two extra this year but then if he has another good year sign him long term

if the Gints were smart they'd tag him and see if last year was an aberration or has he turned the corner.Might cost you a million or two extra this year but then if he has another good year sign him long term
That’s a good plan. Isn’t the franchise tag for qb 34?

I agree, but.......Apparently some in the Giants brass, disagree. They heard the $40m+ wish and didn't turn around and walked out of the room, so they're contemplating it
All that made me do is realize giants still are simply a clown show under Schoen and he's just another gettleman clone. Only two gms in the history of football would first make saquon a number 2 pick in the draft knowing eli needed to transition out when there was options. Then take a duke QB who did nothing but lose in college top 10. Than after years of him showing just how bad he sucks and how badly his lack of skills to play the position hamper us, you decline his option after one slightly average year at best & make him dumb rich with a 4 year deal and **** near 90 gaurenteed... **** that I'll come out of retirement and switch positions and play better than him. I'll do it for 50 flat.

Gentlemen, this is GATOR TEARS, not Gints tears.
**** the gayturds. No tears necessary to focus on that. Now that this *** clowns deal was announced **** everything. Other than jits I've known for far too long or my nephews I give up on NFL football for atleast 4 more years. **** giants

Advertisement
Back