NVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't see that at all. Cook would average 1.5 yards a carry and then have his huge gains. Nothing like each other

A little bit. They both are not big dudes at all but run through defenders with explosion.

Advertisement
FSU cucks still chirping

wow, i forgot i was dealing with a bunch of ********, it was a compliment to homer and i used cook because he's been one of the best backs we've seen in a while ... internet thugs are a joke

on alot of those runs homer hit another gear once he turned up field ... he's not cook, but he's just a sophmore

FSU cucks still chirping

wow, i forgot i was dealing with a bunch of ********, it was a compliment to homer and i used cook because he's been one of the best backs we've seen in a while ... internet thugs are a joke

on alot of those runs homer hit another gear once he turned up field ... he's not cook, but he's just a sophmore
You do realize Miami has produced some pretty good backs, right?

But yeah, use Dalvin Cook, a ******* Seminole.

**** you.

Biggest win in 12 years and some of you dlck-whipped FSU cucks want to talk about 305 traitor Dalvin cuck.

Get the fūck off the board and go give Dalvin and Jimbo a back rub with a happy ending.

Some of you people are disgusting. Bringing up FSU and Cuck now, you can’t stop thinking about them. Fxggots.

Advertisement
Naw he reminded me of this guy in the middle
f86370f2df3f43c80369aa9c13c5cf48.jpg

I think Warrick Dunn is a more apt comparison if you're gonna compare Him to an FSU back, I think Richt made the comparison awhile back.

so now we've gotten so sensitive and high and mighty that if you compare a miami back to another back this is not from miami it's a crime ... c'mon we better than than ... but please insert the name of said back that showed that type of burst

Advertisement
Biggest win in 12 years and some of you dlck-whipped FSU cucks want to talk about 305 traitor Dalvin cuck.

Get the fūck off the board and go give Dalvin and Jimbo a back rub with a happy ending.

Some of you people are disgusting. Bringing up FSU and Cuck now, you can’t stop thinking about them. Fxggots.[/QUOT

Dear Internet Tough Guy,

God Bless you

same to JHallcanes

Go Canes

Advertisement
1st running back in years that comes to Play in Big Games..

so now we've gotten so sensitive and high and mighty that if you compare a miami back to another back this is not from miami it's a crime ... c'mon we better than than ... but please insert the name of said back that showed that type of burst
Lamar Miller.

Homer is a better back than Cook, Cook is the most overrated RB in recent history & it's mainly done so by Miami fans.

I said it even last year in a thread about the best RB's in Dade history, Cook wasn't even better than Devonta Freeman imo.

He's not a dynamic back, and wasn't all that shifty, he was basically just a Homerun hitter like CJ2K, but wasn't as good as Chris Johnson either.

Homer is a lot tougher than Cook, runs way more physical and accelerates a lot better. If Cuck didn't always have 60yds of open space, he wouldn't have always housed it against us.

Homer has Lamar Miller's burst and Damien Berry's toughness

FSU cucks still chirping

You've been here since 2012, how is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back