Numbers & Reality - Things Look Good

btcane

Sophomore
Currently we have 11 Commits. Even without Kerr, if he bolts & AJL (qual), we still have 9.

My wish list [and I assume the Staff's, as well] includes 'The So. Fla. 6', plus Irwin-Hill & Sandland. Can't ignore 2 'hope-fors', Muhammad and Foster, 2 reaches. Not even considering Bradley & Williams.
Class of only 15? Would Golden turn any of 'em down? Not on your life!
OL- D Kirkland
LB M Thomas
RB - A Collins
WR S. Coley
DE J. Grace
DT Keith Bryant / J Bostwick
P Sam Irwin-Hill
TE B Sandland JC / Bond

DE - A. Muhammad
LB Reuben Foster

Advertisement
Kerr is 100% Miami according to errbody.

Kid got no time for vacant coaching positions university

That ... and my list in OP is looking pretty good now w/ Eddie Gran leaving. We gotta get the South Florida Six!

Advertisement
Minor thing, but worth repeating: Grace is a LB. Not a DE. Not a S. LB all the way.

In the case of this list, that matters a lot. We all know this team needs pass rushers. But, that's just not Grace.

*Hops off soap box*

Resume your normally scheduled ranting.

Advertisement
Minor thing, but worth repeating: Grace is a LB. Not a DE. Not a S. LB all the way.

In the case of this list, that matters a lot. We all know this team needs pass rushers. But, that's just not Grace.

*Hops off soap box*

Resume your normally scheduled ranting.

It is my understanding that our most urgent need is two or three DTs correct?

I think the numbers are staying the same(15-17 kids) but the names are changing every day. Kids like Robinson and Powell have started to heat up so who we take can change in a flash. I look forward to the month of January because I think it will become more clear on who we want. IMHO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back