Numbers Question

canefordays

Freshman
On top of our current class, how many more can we take Add?

We have realistic chances at: Gainer, Joyner, J Williams, Briggs, Chatfield/Bonitto, Samuel Jr., Campbell, and maybe even another OL, and receiver. (Moore)

If we push for most of these kids I think we can get a majority of them, but how many can we actually take?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we can take 8 more to get to 85 total before other juniors declare. That would put us at 27 total? Not sure how all that works with yearly limits, though

I think we can take 8 more to get to 85 total before other juniors declare. That would put us at 27 total? Not sure how all that works with yearly limits, though

Yearly limit is 25. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think we have 11 expected EE's, which don't count towards this class. Technically, if roster space were available, we could take up to 36 kids (obviously won't happen)? That seems like a high number, so I don't know if I have the rules correct.

Advertisement

Yearly limit is 25. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think we have 11 expected EE's, which don't count towards this class. Technically, if roster space were available, we could take up to 36 kids (obviously won't happen)? That seems like a high number, so I don't know if I have the rules correct.

I think 28 is the minimum. Richt should absolutely take advantage our prospering and the dumpster fires across the state. It's time to pull out all the stops. The class looks like 23 solids right now. That's at least another 5 guys. Expect to hear several new names pop up after UM wins the National Championship.

If I counted roster correctly, we have 69 available scholarship players available for ACCCG. This year is even more amazing playing that many below the 84-85 that most contenders carry. One reason special teams has sucked all year. We can easily take 27 signees and not still touch the 85 limit. This year and a solid 19 class and Canes should be contending for playoffs for severl years to come.

Advertisement
Back