Number 0

Again I have idea what you are arguing here. I've never said Pringle was better than Mallory because it's impossible to evaluate Mallory due to such a tiny sample size. I've also said multiple times, Pringle hasn't yet gotten it going, he finally had a few holes vs CMU.
1790656557156.png
`
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF
 
Again I have idea what you are arguing here. I've never said Pringle was better than Mallory because it's impossible to evaluate Mallory due to such a tiny sample size. I've also said multiple times, Pringle hasn't yet gotten it going, he finally had a few holes vs CMU.
View attachment 374446`
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF
Again that was before Mallory ever ran lol. I have admitted Fletcher has been waaaaay better than I thought so far this year. But yeah please find where i said Pringle was better than Mallory because ive never said it. But I did say I hope Mallory is better than Pringle because that would work out really well for the University of Miami football team. So if you want to look for that one be my guest.

But yeah objectively your argument about Pringle not being good because he can't get to the edge and Mallory can is kind of ridiculous. One of them runs likely a 4.6 and the other is literally the fastest player on the team with verified track speed. So yeah if the fastest player on the team can't make the edge it's likely someone screwed up on their assignments. When our line finally does decide to execute properly on one of these stretch plays that we run for Pringle and he takes it to the house just come find me. Every single team in college football is looking for running back who can run up the middle between the tackles like Pringle and also runs a 10.4. We have that player.
 
Last edited:
This right here is why I love me some Pringle. Vision. Look at him squeeze thru here sideways where there's barely any room. Lyle tries to bounce this outside I promise you. Fletcher waits and tries to find another opening so he can truck dudes lol. He's got a very unique running style. He tries to slice right thru our small splits for holes (pause) at **** near full speed, a few time this year he hasn't been able to and taken a step back and found another way thru, (vision). This is why he has a high success rate and generally a high PFF score. Like I keep saying give the player who finds holes and runs a 10.4 the ball, good things are coming.
 
This right here is why I love me some Pringle. Vision. Look at him squeeze thru here sideways where there's barely any room. Lyle tries to bounce this outside I promise you. Fletcher waits and tries to find another opening so he can truck dudes lol. He's got a very unique running style. He tries to slice right thru our small splits for holes (pause) at **** near full speed, a few time this year he hasn't been able to and taken a step back and found another way thru, (vision). This is why he has a high success rate and generally a high PFF score. Like I keep saying give the player who finds holes and runs a 10.4 the ball, good things are coming.


Why do that when you can give those carries to the guy who runs an 11.3?

1790693195673.png
 
This right here is why I love me some Pringle. Vision. Look at him squeeze thru here sideways where there's barely any room. Lyle tries to bounce this outside I promise you. Fletcher waits and tries to find another opening so he can truck dudes lol. He's got a very unique running style. He tries to slice right thru our small splits for holes (pause) at **** near full speed, a few time this year he hasn't been able to and taken a step back and found another way thru, (vision). This is why he has a high success rate and generally a high PFF score. Like I keep saying give the player who finds holes and runs a 10.4 the ball, good things are coming.


Why do that when you can give those carries to the guy who runs an 11.3?

View attachment 374453
What was Saquan 100m time?
 
Like Lyle, the problem with Pringle is they don’t get much, or if any, YAC. How many times do you see them get hit and just go down.

Fletcher, Brown and Mallory gets plenty of YAC and that’s why they fit our inside running style.
 
Again that was before Mallory ever ran lol. I have admitted Fletcher has been waaaaay better than I thought so far this year. But yeah please find where i said Pringle was better than Mallory because ive never said it. But I did say I hope Mallory is better than Pringle because that would work out really well for the University of Miami football team. So if you want to look for that one be my guest.

But yeah objectively your argument about Pringle not being good because he can't get to the edge and Mallory can is kind of ridiculous. One of them runs likely a 4.6 and the other is literally the fastest player on the team with verified track speed. So yeah if the fastest player on the team can't make the edge it's likely someone screwed up on their assignments. When our line finally does decide to execute properly on one of these stretch plays that we run for Pringle and he takes it to the house just come find me. Every single team in college football is looking for running back who can run up the middle between the tackles like Pringle and also runs a 10.4. We have that player.
For the bold....please see previous post. Cant make it much easier. Quit acting like you are 5. Take the loss and move on.

Quit blaming everyone else but Pringle for his lack of success. Everyone but Pringle is averaging over 5 ypc. Please find where I said Pringle cant get to the edge and Mallory can.................................

I am not saying Pringle sucks. Just proving you wrong on saying he is the best RB on the team.
 
Again that was before Mallory ever ran lol. I have admitted Fletcher has been waaaaay better than I thought so far this year. But yeah please find where i said Pringle was better than Mallory because ive never said it. But I did say I hope Mallory is better than Pringle because that would work out really well for the University of Miami football team. So if you want to look for that one be my guest.

But yeah objectively your argument about Pringle not being good because he can't get to the edge and Mallory can is kind of ridiculous. One of them runs likely a 4.6 and the other is literally the fastest player on the team with verified track speed. So yeah if the fastest player on the team can't make the edge it's likely someone screwed up on their assignments. When our line finally does decide to execute properly on one of these stretch plays that we run for Pringle and he takes it to the house just come find me. Every single team in college football is looking for running back who can run up the middle between the tackles like Pringle and also runs a 10.4. We have that player.
For the bold....please see previous post. Cant make it much easier. Quit acting like you are 5. Take the loss and move on.

Quit blaming everyone else but Pringle for his lack of success. Everyone but Pringle is averaging over 5 ypc. Please find where I said Pringle cant get to the edge and Mallory can.................................

I am not saying Pringle sucks. Just proving you wrong on saying he is the best RB on the team.
Again can you point out where i said he was better than Mallory? A player who at that time had 0 runs. You basically calling me a liar and I'm sorry but that doesn't sit right with me. You are mistaken sir. Thank you

Oh and Mallory and Pringle are tied in yards after contact not counting FAMU. One is getting better blocking than the other.
 
Last edited:
Again can you point out where i said he was better than Mallory? A player who at that time had 0 runs. You basically calling me a liar and I'm sorry but that doesn't sit right with me. You are mistaken sir. Thank you

Oh and Mallory and Pringle are tied in yards after contact not counting FAMU. One is getting better blocking than the other.
I already proved it. And yes if you want me to say it you are a liar. Again, quit blaming everyone else about Pringle not meeting expectations. I guess the Oline dislikes Pringle so much that they are going to risk their playing time and not block for just him.


I know its hard to admit you are wrong. The fact that you made this ludicrous statement and still trying to deny that you saidPringle is better than not just Mallory but better than Fletcher and Brown.
1790708379813.png
 
Bro. this is lame. I never said it and you know it. Stop acting ridiculous

Also Pringle is easily and I mean easily better than Brown. No contest here.

Lastly, we can address this after a few more games. Cause Pringle isn't done. You are a bit too confident the player who started 3 games and averaged 6 ypc is showing his best work right now.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top