Number 0

You’re trying to push some narrative. Pardon me for letting facts get in the the way.

Some of your claims are completely made up. RB1b? Is that the stunt double for R2D2? Or C-3PO?

He played well against NC State and Pitt. He also got some stats against Cuse. (F Fran Brown). He had 62 carries on the season last year. He’s had 21 this year for a 3.6 ypc average. You don’t get to just omit that. He’s also put up that 3.6 number against Stanford, Famu, Wake and Central Michigan. Your point about the blocking stinking is (mostly) true, but again, you don’t get to just leave out the poor competition.

Lastly, why is it not fair to call him #3? #4 is probably more accurate. Fletcher. Brown. Mallory. Pringle. Lyle. CWH. Brown is hurt. Therefore #3.
Google "Sample Size" and get back to me.....

The RB rotation for 2026 is completely up in the air now after Fletcher. Production will determine reps as we move forward. Pringle will get his chance, he either does his thing or it's not his year. I like Mallory, but again look up 'sample size'.
 
Google "Sample Size" and get back to me.....

The RB rotation for 2026 is completely up in the air now after Fletcher. Production will determine reps as we move forward. Pringle will get his chance, he either does his thing or it's not his year. I like Mallory, but again look up 'sample size'.

Are you ******* retarded? For real? You are ALL OVER the place. Look at stats, but not those stats. You're gonna tell me "Google sample size" after I told you to google sample size? Are you going to make a Star Wars joke too? I listed the RBs the way I did based upon how I believe the coaches have them slotted in right now. Do I see that Mallory has a small sample size? Yup, sure do. You know what I left out though in addition to his small sample size? His 9.0 YPC which blows Pringle's 6.0 (from last year only - this year he is down 40% and it's dropped his career YPC to 5.4). You know why I left it out? Because it's a small sample size. If you want to get cute and throw my words back at me, at least be smart while doing it. What you're doing instead is actually proving my point for me - we don't have enough statistical information to draw conclusions. However, if you want to do it that way, Mallory is light years ahead of Pringle....with the same schiddy blocking and against the same schiddy competition. I'm not making that contention, but I did just write that in order for you to see with your own two eyes (presumably you have two that work) just how ******* stupid that "logic" is.

Clearly you think Pringle is the one. You're not getting pushed off that position. Good for you. I'm more than happy to give Pringle his flowers AFTER he's earned them. He hasn't earned them yet. I hope he does. I'm not saying he stinks. I'm not saying I want him to fail. I'm also not saying Mallory is better than Pringle. He COULD be better than Pringle, but we don't have enough data yet. I think they're two very different backs and I want BOTH to succeed here.
 
Google "Sample Size" and get back to me.....

The RB rotation for 2026 is completely up in the air now after Fletcher. Production will determine reps as we move forward. Pringle will get his chance, he either does his thing or it's not his year. I like Mallory, but again look up 'sample size'.

Are you ******* retarded? For real? You are ALL OVER the place. Look at stats, but not those stats. You're gonna tell me "Google sample size" after I told you to google sample size? Are you going to make a Star Wars joke too? I listed the RBs the way I did based upon how I believe the coaches have them slotted in right now. Do I see that Mallory has a small sample size? Yup, sure do. You know what I left out though in addition to his small sample size? His 9.0 YPC which blows Pringle's 6.0 (from last year only - this year he is down 40% and it's dropped his career YPC to 5.4). You know why I left it out? Because it's a small sample size. If you want to get cute and throw my words back at me, at least be smart while doing it. What you're doing instead is actually proving my point for me - we don't have enough statistical information to draw conclusions. However, if you want to do it that way, Mallory is light years ahead of Pringle....with the same schiddy blocking and against the same schiddy competition. I'm not making that contention, but I did just write that in order for you to see with your own two eyes (presumably you have two that work) just how ******* stupid that "logic" is.

Clearly you think Pringle is the one. You're not getting pushed off that position. Good for you. I'm more than happy to give Pringle his flowers AFTER he's earned them. He hasn't earned them yet. I hope he does. I'm not saying he stinks. I'm not saying I want him to fail. I'm also not saying Mallory is better than Pringle. He COULD be better than Pringle, but we don't have enough data yet. I think they're two very different backs and I want BOTH to succeed here.
Bro I'm not even arguing anything here. He was good last year, let's see what happens in 2026. Seems a reasonable position

But don't lecture me about sample size and then say a guy with a smaller sample size is better. Strange.
 
Bro I'm not even arguing anything here. He was good last year, let's see what happens in 2026. Seems a reasonable position

But don't lecture me about sample size and then say a guy with a smaller sample size is better. Strange.

Seriously - go fucc yourself. You've lied, denied, misused straw man argument and now you're pulling the "who farted" in the elevator when you've got schiddt stains in your pants. I made a blanket statement about people caping for Pringle like he's some sort of Jahmyr Gibbs. You decided to take umbrance with those comments. I didn't tag you, @ you, include you or mention you. Literally everything else you said was nonsense, be it a complete fabrication (RB1b), a gas light (I'm not arguing anything here), or some other form of mental illness coming out sideways and wrapped in untruths. You wanna be Pringle's #1 fan? Go for it. All day every day. Don't you dare pizs in my face and tell me it's raining and that's what you been doing this entire back and forth. All of it...just like Colin Simmons, but not as funny.

So to clarify. You are full of schidt and you don't understand logic nor statistics.
 
Bro I'm not even arguing anything here. He was good last year, let's see what happens in 2026. Seems a reasonable position

But don't lecture me about sample size and then say a guy with a smaller sample size is better. Strange.

Seriously - go fucc yourself. You've lied, denied, misused straw man argument and now you're pulling the "who farted" in the elevator when you've got schiddt stains in your pants. I made a blanket statement about people caping for Pringle like he's some sort of Jahmyr Gibbs. You decided to take umbrance with those comments. I didn't tag you, @ you, include you or mention you. Literally everything else you said was nonsense, be it a complete fabrication (RB1b), a gas light (I'm not arguing anything here), or some other form of mental illness coming out sideways and wrapped in untruths. You wanna be Pringle's #1 fan? Go for it. All day every day. Don't you dare pizs in my face and tell me it's raining and that's what you been doing this entire back and forth. All of it...just like Colin Simmons, but not as funny.

So to clarify. You are full of schidt and you don't understand logic nor statistics.
Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed or your girl didn't give you the lovin yesterday? Relax fam. Its not that serious
 
Back
Top