Official Nuclear Dud...Strongly Worded Letter That Will Accomplish Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Regardless what you think of Senator Scott, he is somewhat of a DC power player and knows the levers to pull.

With that said, while he does make strong points about the economic impacts, this letter is pure (I fight for this issue!) politics for him (as they ALL do), has no true compelling authority behind it, and will be embarassing when Committee members politiley decline to respond.

What is telling is he getting significant pushback on social media to focus on the issues at hand facing the Nation, as he should...obviously NOT FOR DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD...

My point is, if a sitting US Senator isn't going to get a peep from Committee, neither is FSU, ACC, fans, or Godzilla.

Screenshot_20231204_132750_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231204_132756_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231204_132803_X.jpg

Advertisement
Regardless what you think of Senator Scott, he is somewhat of a DC power player and knows the levers to pull.

With that said, while he does make strong points about the economic impacts, this letter is pure (I fight for this issue!) politics for him (as they ALL do), has no true compelling authority behind it, and will be embarassing when Committee members politiley decline to respond.

What is telling is he getting significant pushback on social media to focus on the issues at hand facing the Nation, as he should...obviously NOT FOR DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD...

My point is, if a sitting US Senator isn't going to get a peep from Committee, neither is FSU, ACC, fans, or Godzilla.

View attachment 269424
View attachment 269427
View attachment 269428

Godzilla would get results….no doubt

Not diected at OP but keep politics out of this

This is college football, geez, peoiples priorities but I get it he, Scott, needs to placate voters

Whats next? Its "rigged" lets storm the Playoff committee offices

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back