NU biggest returning playmaker is out vs UM

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Mike Riley says in NU statement that De'Mornay Pierson-El is out 6-8 weeks. Suffered foot injury in practice Tuesday #Huskers

And I'm sure Golden will capitalize on it as he did last year when Devante Parker was out...

Advertisement
Sucks for the kid. Almost as tough a break as being named De'Mornay Pierson-El.

rubia-rebecca-de-mornay-camisa-blanca-taza-the-hand-that-rocks-the-cradle-282d583974bfde6458c25d43ae458b53-smaller-125207.jpg

how far we have fallen for us to pay attention to a 4.9's teams injuries, if this was a butch squad we wouldnt even know who we were playing but we know we would rape them.

Advertisement
Devante parker and like 5 other dudes were out against Louisville too..how well did the corches take advantage of that

Last edited:
We lose to Nebraska.................expect 6-6 season or worst. Having said that I think we beat them by 10+ pts.

We lose to Nebraska.................expect 6-6 season or worst. Having said that I think we beat them by 10+ pts.

sheeeeeeet..... if we beat Nebraska, they'll be busy in a celebratory pillow fight and follow it up with losses to Cincinnati, FSU, VT, Clemson.....

Advertisement
So Demornay is out huh....plus they lost two starting secondary members and a starting linebacker already on defense for the season. Looks to be a rough season in Nebraska.

Pierson-El is an amazing returner & will burn you. :hair-fire: He got huge yardage last year. Frankly I'm glad he won't be playing against the Canes. :neonu:

Advertisement

I don't see Nebraska as an issue whatsoever, but Al may find a way to ***** that up. They lost their OL, are scrambling to replace AA (as would anyone), two of their top two (now three WR's), TE, and that's just on offense. I also don't feel that they upgraded their coach, he's a push at best, and Nebraska's personnel is far different than the new coaches coaching style.

There's going to be a lot of disappointment on display when we win this game easily. That's not to say we should celebrate the victory as a big win, Nebraska won't be very good this year or maybe ever under their new coach.

Nebraska has a boat load of OL-men on the roster including seniors. One thing they always produce is O-Linemen. That said, I see Canes winning the game and moving me one game closer to winning my 5,5 game season win total bet!

Advertisement
I also don't feel that they upgraded their coach, he's a push at best, and Nebraska's personnel is far different than the new coaches coaching style.

Yeah, this reminds me of the Callahan hire. Dude was trying to run a WC offense, with kids who grew up on option football. I'm surprised they didn't go after Frost.

Advertisement
Back