Now this is a coach I can get behind.

HulkaCaniac

Cheeseburger football.
CPYk4cBUYAAVeGG.png

Advertisement
Chip Kelly at Miami would attract every elite athlete in south FL and we would promptly start raw dogging errryyyybody no lube!!!!!

Can't say it doesn't look good, or that it wouldn't be a great fit. Just have no faith in BoT to put up the cash!

After a 3-0 start I have a sick feeling in my stomach about another year of Fatface Golden.

Advertisement
Y'all jump from name to name EVERY day for UMs next coach. Sh*t is funny lol

Can't say it doesn't look good, or that it wouldn't be a great fit. Just have no faith in BoT to put up the cash!

After a 3-0 start I have a sick feeling in my stomach about another year of Fatface Golden.
Zebra can't hide his stripes, the wheels will fall off the bus soon enough . Just like last year the team will quit on him about the second game we lose

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Like I said in three other Chip Kelly threads, Miami has more money than people think. The past couple coaches just wasnt worth more, so they didnt have to show what they can actually afford....

No lie, I would contribute to the cause if we needed those dollars to get him. He's my 1a with Butch Davis. Kelly's scheme with So Fla talent equals the U part 3: The Making of a Second Dynasty. All he needs is a solid D coordinator and its lights out.

Advertisement
Back