Now that we've been eliminated from the ACCCHGM...

I see you OP - when you fall down, just turn that **** into a break dance move.
BEDEE642-6D97-41A6-9494-C1BAECA965CF.gif

Advertisement
We're not eliminated.

Here's what we need:

UNC over Pitt
GT over VT
Pitt over VT
VT over UVA

...and obviously we need to beat Duke.

If all of that happens, we're in.

i think we need VT to loss to UVA. I thought i read that the 1 eliminator of a 3 way tie. Is the record vs. the other 2. So we need it to be 1-1, 1-1,1-1

So many of you guys (not all) are hysterical!!! I give a reasoned and optimistic take on the reality that we have effectively been eliminated from ACCCHGM and looking at the bright side of that, and many of you grown children had multiple apoplectic seizures over it. In all sincerity, thank you for reacting so stupidly!!

To say that many of you have lost your grip on reality and adulthood would be the understatement of the century. I'll keep posting and y'all keep being ridiculous - seems to work for all parties involved.
:cool:

Advertisement
At the start of the season, who would have thought VT would win the Coastal. Not this Cat, and yet they are right in it.
Those wins against us and Wake were huge for them.

Advertisement
In that scenario, we have a 4-way tie for 1st.
UNC, Pitt, UVA, Miami.
1st tiebreaker- Head to head among tied teams.
Pitt Eliminated
2nd Tiebreaker- Record in division.
Miami Eliminated

Then we need NCST to beat UNC

Advertisement
Dude... I'm working on @mdpcane. It's a slow process but every week he shows considerable improvement. Wait for his gifs when I'm finished.
Keep telling you guys, we have been down this same road many times in the last 15 years and its gonna take more than one blowie for me to buy a woman a ring .... LOL

Advertisement
Back