Now that UM has a SEC coach at the helm..

Advertisement
do the Canes automatically get a pre-season top-10 ranking?

We got the wrong one. The one we got is a Choke Artist in Big Games! Nobody respects a Choke Artist.

Wasn't UGA the preseason No. 1?

Do you watch football? Who won last year and brought back most of their team? No way that was a serious question.

Sorry, I have a life. No time to worry about who's coming back for anyone but the Canes. So they were #9 . Still in the Top 10, so still relevant to the OP's point.

I have a life and so do many here. We also watch a lot of other football, being first and foremost fans of Miami, but also fans of college football itself.

Always check things if you aren't sure. People make **** up all the time and then it's passed along, again, and eventually a lot of people think it's true.

We got the wrong one. The one we got is a Choke Artist in Big Games! Nobody respects a Choke Artist.

Wasn't UGA the preseason No. 1?

Do you watch football? Who won last year and brought back most of their team? No way that was a serious question.

Sorry, I have a life. No time to worry about who's coming back for anyone but the Canes. So they were #9 . Still in the Top 10, so still relevant to the OP's point.

I have a life and so do many here. We also watch a lot of other football, being first and foremost fans of Miami, but also fans of college football itself.

Always check things if you aren't sure. People make **** up all the time and then it's passed along, again, and eventually a lot of people think it's true.

I wasn't sure. Hence, the question mark. But I get your point and appreciate the polite response. Is Mark Richt already having a calm influence on CIS? Lol!

Good grief do you really call yourself a Miami fan? I haven't seen such negative posts since leaving the DawgVent. You have been reading the drivel from there too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back