Now that the NC GM is what I predicted - UofM vs WASH here's my prediction

Advertisement
Rarely do either of these teams have Top 10 recruiting classes.

Interesting.
And TCU last year as well
Just need a star QB, good support for them and great coaching. Washington keeps finding these 3 star WRs they turn into elite players.

... so does a Heisman-contending quarterback, opposed to a schizophrenic kid from Connecticut who is now in Madison, Wisconsin.
I bet that same QB you're trashing now would be a heisman contending QB with UW staff.

Penix came from Indiana. NOt top 10 QB. Let it sink in.

I bet that same QB you're trashing now would be a heisman contending QB with UW staff.

Penix was a 3 star QB from Tampa Tech HS. The Canes didn’t recruit him.

I always liked TVD and wish him the best, but I don’t see TVD as a Heisman finalist under any coach. But TVD will have his best chance to prove us all wrong at Whisky under OC Phil Longo. Longo is one of the best in the business

Yall just make up sht to bash Mario. TVD can’t move in the pocket reset and launch missles like Penix. He has done it all season.

If the pass rush get close as we have seen, TVD can literally fall down without anyone touching him 😂

He’s the clumsiest qb I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
I watched both teams play all year. I’m a harbaugh fan like his old school ways and loved him leaving Reece Davis with his mouth open on the podium. Washington has had a phenomenal year with a coach who nobody heard of. The NCAA did all they could along with the big ten to keep harbaugh and Michigan from playing this game. I would love to see harbaugh stick it to them but as long as Michael Pennix is on the field I can’t count Washington out.

Yall just make up sht to bash Mario. TVD can’t move in the pocket reset and launch missles like Penix. He has done it all season.

If the pass rush get close as we have seen, TVD can literally fall down without anyone touching him 😂

You must've missed or forgotten the Brad Kaaya years. BK was easily the clumsiest QB we've had in the nearly 40 years I've followed this team. He was the very definition of two left feet. Kaaya sacked himself all the time or tripped over his own feet.

LOL you’ll do anything to ride with your boy won’t u?

You’re bashing a kid who had the skin separated from his leg? Wasn’t that one of the injuries? I bet under the previous coach u would complain about bashing a kid but now ur All In on slurping corch bro ball

Advertisement
This. If Washington can get ahead by two scores it’s a wrap. The Michigan offense is not a catch up offense. They’re a bully you in the trenches squad. Of course, that’s much easier said than done. Should be a great game!
I thought the same last night when i went to bed.
Turns out i missed a great finish.
The MEEchigan QB is pretty good.

LOL you’ll do anything to ride with your boy won’t u?

You’re bashing a kid who had the skin separated from his leg? Wasn’t that one of the injuries? I bet under the previous coach u would complain about bashing a kid but now ur All In on slurping corch bro ball
Just calling it like I see it. If you watch football you understand exactly what I’m saying about TVD. Yeah he played hurt and I commend him for that

But he also did some things that he should be held accountable for also. There are things that Mario does that make absolutely no sense and I call him out for it. Manny had no business ever being the coach here. He left a skeleton of what a team is supposed to look like with his sht recruiting. His last 2 classes, the ones that are supposed to be the foundation of our team is what Mario is trying to clean up. But it’s not a fast process and I understand that unlike most people.

Advertisement
It's going to be a phernomenal game!! I predict it will go back and forth, HOWEVER, Meeechigan will win the title. They will own the trenches, but Penix and those receivers will keep bringing them back in. Too much OL and running game from Meechigan and the #1 D will salt this away for the Maize and Blue.

On a related note - SOOOOOOO happy no SEC teams (either current or future) will play in the NC GM!!!

Great night!!!
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

LOL

How much of a process do we need to take a knee?

Beat a TERRIBLE, one dimensional Rutgers team, not lose to *** teams in the G5, not have a losing record over 2 years? How much of a process is that? Tell us the timeframe to be a mid level P5 team when your average recruiting class is 12-15.

How long do you think recruits will stick around if we have another year like this last year? How Mario has F’ed the QB position were staring another **** year in the face at this time

Advertisement
Washington will counter Michigan's DL with a short passing game and pinpoint accuracy from PenixJr. That'll open up Michigan even more and then it's a wrap as they'll get behind and that's not a place they're comfortable with. Michigan needs to go against their grain and test Washington who reportedly has a poor passing defense.
Also think UW can get a couple of stops on defense. I don't think anybody can hang with UW's wr corps this yr. Think Penix goes off this game tbh

I’m not even going to front, my predictions were way off on both of those games. I thought Bama would have just a little more offense than Michigan to take it home. On the contrary, Bama’s offense wasn’t very good and Michigan tried everything they could to give that game away, but were clearly the better team. In the other game, I thought Texas had the advantage on defense and the LOS, but Washington’s O-Line played great and Penix and that offense looked unstoppable. For the Washington-Michigan matchup the old-school in me always wants to go with the more physical team, Michigan, but I think the key for Washington in this game should be “28 points.” I think that’s the magic number for them because once you get past that, I just don’t think Michigan has the type of offense to keep up. I’m going to go with Washington 31-24.

Advertisement
Back