Now that the NC GM is what I predicted - UofM vs WASH here's my prediction

Advertisement
It's going to be a phernomenal game!! I predict it will go back and forth, HOWEVER, Meeechigan will win the title. They will own the trenches, but Penix and those receivers will keep bringing them back in. Too much OL and running game from Meechigan and the #1 D will salt this away for the Maize and Blue.

On a related note - SOOOOOOO happy no SEC teams (either current or future) will play in the NC GM!!!

Great night!!!
Texas had one of the best trenches I. College football and while stopping the run they got ZERO pressure. Texas didn’t lost cause they weren’t physical in the run, they lost cause they were lost in the pass game

It's going to be a phernomenal game!! I predict it will go back and forth, HOWEVER, Meeechigan will win the title. They will own the trenches, but Penix and those receivers will keep bringing them back in. Too much OL and running game from Meechigan and the #1 D will salt this away for the Maize and Blue.

On a related note - SOOOOOOO happy no SEC teams (either current or future) will play in the NC GM!!!

Great night!!!
UW won best offensive line group in the country. Just saying.

Love to see the Huskies win it all -Penix is a phenomenal QB but, on the line of scrimmage favors Michigan on both sides.

Washington will counter Michigan's DL with a short passing game and pinpoint accuracy from PenixJr. That'll open up Michigan even more and then it's a wrap as they'll get behind and that's not a place they're comfortable with. Michigan needs to go against their grain and test Washington who reportedly has a poor passing defense.

Advertisement
He also had to put those players into a scheme that would fully exploit their skills and talent. Seriously try to imagine Mario walking into that situation at Washington this year and think about how many wins he would have led UW to and what their offense would have looked like.
All the great coaches are able to figure out what their team excels at and build around that by putting them in the best possible position to succeed.

Mario’s philosophy is:

Square peg, round hole? F it!

Sledgehammer GIF

I'm taking Michigan... Just feel like they're more well balanced on both sides of the ball..... Washington is really freaking good though.... Should be one **** of a game next week....

Advertisement
Washington will counter Michigan's DL with a short passing game and pinpoint accuracy from PenixJr. That'll open up Michigan even more and then it's a wrap as they'll get behind and that's not a place they're comfortable with. Michigan needs to go against their grain and test Washington who reportedly has a poor passing defense.
This. If Washington can get ahead by two scores it’s a wrap. The Michigan offense is not a catch up offense. They’re a bully you in the trenches squad. Of course, that’s much easier said than done. Should be a great game!

Advertisement
I loathe the Big Ten (current)

Hope Washington wins, they have more speed on offense and their OL is good

Michigan was a bit fortunate that Milroe really isnt any good and they wont have that luxury vs Washington

That's a different conference than it was when he was there.

He didn't go 6-6 his last year there with a crap QB, and beat a top 5 team. I don't understand why we have to makeup a scenario in which Mario should've could've would've did worse than any other person when he's already doing bad with what he has here.

Advertisement

Great night!!!

... never a great night when the Washington Huskies win or are in a championship situation.

Took half of the 1991 title, ended a 58-home-game win-streak in 1994 and destroyed a title shot in 2000.

Yeah, the 2001 beatdown was great... but those guys got in some extra punches and will always root for their demise.

... never a great night when the Washington Huskies win or are in a championship situation.

Took half of the 1991 title, ended a 58-home-game win-streak in 1994 and destroyed a title shot in 2000.

Yeah, the 2001 beatdown was great... but those guys got in some extra punches and will always root for their demise.
Meeeechigan will beat them, so you’ll have that.

Advertisement
Back