Now that it's finished, who is your favorite recruit?

We can come back to this thread after the season or after a few and see who's fav recruit showed out. I'll start D. Jackson hands down :neonu:.....

[video=youtube;qssxqds_9kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qssxqds_9kc[/video]

"We can move some people"

WANT.

Advertisement
We can come back to this thread after the season or after a few and see who's fav recruit showed out. I'll start D. Jackson hands down :neonu:.....

[video=youtube;qssxqds_9kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qssxqds_9kc[/video]

My favorite recruit is shown from 2:58-3:00... S*** I'd smash... Hopefully shes not a blood relative of D. Jack...

I like them all. They chose The U. If I had to choose it would be Berrios. His enthusiasm to play for The U is fantastic. Can't wait to see this guy in the national championship game and then hold the trophy up afterwards.

Advertisement
I'm picking Malik Rosier because I like underdogs. Everybody has been anointing Kaaya as the future and gives this kid no respect. When I first saw Kaaya's video, many months ago, I felt he was special. I still think he can be. Rosier, however, has been the forgotten man of this recruiting class. He's been enthusiastic for the U, never faltered, and displayed a great attitude when he could have easily known that everybody has already picked Kaaya as the future. He is being brought in to fill a certain role in the offense, and give us more versatility and a different kind of threat from the QB position. He might have to spend a lot of time watching the starter, but will then be asked to take off his headphones and come in and do his thing. This will give defenses a lot more to prepare for, and hopefully, could be a nightmare for DC's. Let's hope we got TWO stud QBs in this class.

I'm a huge fan of Mike Smith. An extremely productive player who committed early, and never waivered.

And the same goes for Trevor Darling and KC on the offensive side. Anybody who tells Urban to pound sand is awesome.

Last edited:
Mike Smith and Terry McCray.
Two wild mother****ers that made a living terrorizing south Florida QBs with they dreads flying.....need more dreads on the squad.

that lil **** Berrios gonna be answering question ala Santana after a big win over FSU with a thick Cuban linx chain on.. #DALE

I think we should nickname him Dale(English version)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back