Now matter our record.

Advertisement
This team is light years ahead of last years team.... We are just playing a tougher schedule. ACC championship or bust next season.... Bottomline. Too much talent on this team

This team is light years ahead of last years team.... We are just playing a tougher schedule. ACC championship or bust next season.... Bottomline. Too much talent on this team

Funny. I thought everyone said this was the year it was ACC or bust.

Lmao every year next year is ACC championship or bust with some of the people on here it's amazing.

We're more talented than 11 of the 12 teams we play this year, and the one with more talent isn't up by much on us as evidenced by Saturday night.

And yet, we're 6-4 and underachieving... Again

Advertisement
Love how everyone also thinks next year is the year suddenly. We'll be losing a ton of talented upperclassmen, and replacing them with a bunch of guys who've done and shown a whole lot of nothing.

Whose replacing Duke's production? How are we planning on replacing Flowers, Feliciano, and McDermott? Those guys have been 3/4 year starters for us. How about Walford? Perryman? Dorsett?

Golden on the hot seat to start the season. Talent everywhere. 3 freshman on online are proven. Wr is deep. Only one to replace is perriman. Not sold on yearby, but lots of RB to choose from if recruiting class comes thorough.

Advertisement

everyone with no sense of logic. yes. I had as 8-4 9-3, when taking everything into account looks like 8-4 is where we end up, and we need a bowl win for 9-4. That's not a "successful" year by any stretch. But it is what it is. We need to win out and win the bowl game though.

Advertisement

Maybe if Williams didn't get hurt in the spring....

Did you ever watch Ryan Williams play QB?
Probably didn't. Due to the fact he was playing for Memphis and most there games aren't even on TV maybe 3-4 a year.

You actually would rather have Ryan Williams at QB then kaaya? Seriously?

No, but we would not have been a one dimensional team the first few games....

Advertisement

Did you ever watch Ryan Williams play QB?

Not much, but I think we could have had a better shot at ville if we were not handcuffed by the staff. Don't think that game plan would have been if Williams was available. Love Kaaaya and I'm stoked about our future with him. Just saying, with a Q that has been in the system longer, I think we may have been able to beat ville and cornhuskers, without staff being afraid to let Kaaya grow it around.

tumblr_ndprkxzbLX1tp9qzgo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Back