Now Kiffin is trying to appropriate the U...

Advertisement
Hard to get too worked up if the Sun Belt or whatever is trying to swagger jack us. Even the students at FAU aren't FAU fans.

He won't be at FAU much longer. Pretty sure a power 5 school will scoop him up within a year or two.

He won't be at FAU much longer. Pretty sure a power 5 school will scoop him up within a year or two.

What P5 school cares so little about it's reputation that it would take the chance to hire him? Louisville after they fire Petrino since they'll be hit by the death penalty? Take a look at that ***-blasting letter the BOT sent to the AD about how he was wilfully derelict in his job and an utter failure as a human being - pretty much sealed the " lack institutional control" case for the ncaa.

But how awesome would it be if he went to UF after they fire the the sharkf#cker?!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seriously, what P5 school would hire him?

Other than maybe a Kansas (worse than every g5 and P5) out of desperation, or Louisville who regularly hires scumbags, what P5 school would take him?

Name one.

Advertisement
Nobody is hiring this kook. He was lucky to land a HC job. Now he is in paradise. Lawd knows he can't coach or coordinate

Fun read
Louisville basketball scandal: Tom Jurich was fired in scathing letter

I suspect Louisville fires every coach trying to get ahead of the ncaa. Probably should have tried to keep this letter close hold. NCAA has to maintain its fig leaf credibility and Louisville made the Cardinal sin of shining a spotlight on the way the bball recruiting game is played, which makes a lot of people very rich. They are going to be the sacrificial lamb and be dead for at least 5 years. Might as well hire Kiffin in the meantime. Can't really make it worse.

To answer your questions, I think Lane's baggage is enough to deter most teams from considering him; however, some sucker will come along and take the bait, citing his time spent with Saban to mature and his ability to energize their program as reasons.

At the end of the day, he's a salesman, and what do salespeople do? They trick losers into buying their ****. I don't know who that loser will be, but I'm sure they will reveal themselves in the coming years.

Advertisement
Seriously, what P5 school would hire him?

Other than maybe a Kansas (worse than every g5 and P5) out of desperation, or Louisville who regularly hires scumbags, what P5 school would take him?

Name one.
Where does one start at the end of the season?Kiffin has some serious head issues but winning FB games
and putting people in the stands is not one of them.Former OC to Saban will get you consideration most
anywhere.Is Kiffin going to crash and burn again?For many AD's that's a problem down the road,not today.

Advertisement
Lane is still young, if he can throw together a couple of bowl eligible seasons at FAU somebody is going to come calling. He's still a big name regardless of his reputation.

Advertisement
Back