Now is the time

If OUR Canes want to earn some credibility, this is the game to do it.

Obviously we are the most disrespected top 10 team out there. Albeit we have underperformed at times, we are still 6-1 and poised to finish the regular season in the top 10 for the first time in quite a while.

A road win against VA Tech, who seems to still get more respect than us, (even after they lose to the little brother of Virginia) just might put us on the radar. We need to win convincingly though.

Our defense is much better than how we played last week. Our WR group is developing, and I have seen some promise on the OL in the run blocking area. If King can continue to be a threat in the passing game, than defenses will definitely have to consider that in the game plan which means no more 8 guys in the box against our run.

VT might just be getting ready to feel it like FSU did, and I cannot wait to see this happen. We are a much better team, and I just hope we get to see the full strength in all aspects of the game.

Lets go CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Credibility vs. a 4-3 VT team who lost to Liberty?
Conceited GIF by memecandy

I just have a really good feeling about this game.

Sort of how the WRs were ragged on for many weeks and finally showed up last week.
This week I see the same thing happening for our LBs and Corners coming up with big plays and turnovers.
And if that happens we can roll. I hope my gut feeling is right.

Advertisement
I just have a really good feeling about this game.

Sort of how the WRs were ragged on for many weeks and finally showed up last week.
This week I see the same thing happening to our LBS and Corners coming up with big plays and turnovers.
And if that happens we can roll. I hope my gut feeling is right.
I had that feeling going into the VA game, and was let down. After watching Harley's routes the last couple games and King dropping dimes...I feel it again

For Virginia I had a bad feeling only cause they are so well coached and don't usually beat themselves.

The Hokies make mistakes. Hopefully we can take full advantage of them.

If OUR Canes want to earn some credibility, this is the game to do it.

Obviously we are the most disrespected top 10 team out there. Albeit we have underperformed at times, we are still 6-1 and poised to finish the regular season in the top 10 for the first time in quite a while.

A road win against VA Tech, who seems to still get more respect than us, (even after they lose to the little brother of Virginia) just might put us on the radar. We need to win convincingly though.

Our defense is much better than how we played last week. Our WR group is developing, and I have seen some promise on the OL in the run blocking area. If King can continue to be a threat in the passing game, than defenses will definitely have to consider that in the game plan which means no more 8 guys in the box against our run.

VT might just be getting ready to feel it like FSU did, and I cannot wait to see this happen. We are a much better team, and I just hope we get to see the full strength in all aspects of the game.

Lets go CANES!
I mentioned earlier in predictions that Canes puts it all together today . Both side of the ball ignites in this game even to the point of housing special team returns YEP .

Statement game right here , we are FOCUSED thanks to Kings leadership it’s his team and he most likely had meetings of his own with teammates.

A NEW team takes the field today, today we FEED with no remorse.

Clemson is who we want and every team in the way are victims, we have a RECKONING coming.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Yes a team that still gets more respect from the media than us...unfortunately.

I mean I have literally read articles suggesting Clemson has to look out for VA Tech down the road.
Our definition of credibility are entirely different.

The media is going to spin when we beat the brakes off them saying they trash lol
But if they are 4-4 how are they not trash? What media do you guys be using for your info? I know no credible outlet saying VT is an above average team. Miami fans are the only ones to have built this perception in their heads.

Advertisement
NORMALLY I'D BE WIT YA MY ***** BUT THEY NOT GONE GIVE US CREDIT FOR **** NOW..... WE'RE MIAMI WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BEAT VT ESPECIALLY IN A YEAR WHERE THEY'VE LOST TO LIBERTY WE'LL GET NO RESPECT UNTIL WE BEAT CLEMSON .........THAT'S THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BE SEEN AS A PROGRAM CHANGING WIN FOR US AT THIS POINT. KEEP WINNING KEEP RECRUITING JAMES WILLIAMS , LEONARD TAYLOR'S AND OTHER 5 STAR LOCAL BEAST.

WE'RE PLAYING AGAINST OURSELVES EVERY WEEK NOW BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO BE EVERYONE'S SUPERBOWL JUST LIKE CLEMSON EXCEPT THEY DON'T FEAR US LIKE THEY DO CLEMSON "YET"

WE NEED MORE RUNNING QB'S

Last edited:
Advertisement
A double-digit win would be nice...if Herbert is out there should be no excuse for not winning this game by a TD or more. It's deja vu every week but everyone except this board knows this team is a fraud, and that King is the reason we're not in a similar position to what VT is right now. Time to use that as motivation and put together their first well-rounded performance since FSU.

Our definition of credibility are entirely different.
While it's downright awful that beating a mediocre VT team is credibility for us, these are the exact type of games we need to win and do so convincingly. Sadly, that's where we are as a program right now. Just facts.

While it's downright awful that beating a mediocre VT team is credibility for us, these are the exact type of games we need to win and do so convincingly. Sadly, that's where we are as a program right now. Just facts.
OUTSIDE OF CLEMSON NAME A PROGRAM IN BETTER SHAPE THAN MIAMI IN THE ACC?

OUTSIDE OF CLEMSON NAME A PROGRAM IN BETTER SHAPE THAN MIAMI IN THE ACC?
UNC 28 - Miami 25
VT 42 - Miami 35
GT 28 - Miami 21
FIU 30 - Miami 24
Duke 27 - Miami 17
Louisiana Tech 14 - Miami 0
Virginia 16 - Miami 13
BC 27 - Miami 14
Duke 20 - Miami 12
GT 27 - Miami 21

Games like today's are exactly what we need to prove we can win consistently before we start worrying about bigger stuff. I love our Canes as much as you do, brother, but this is just reality.

Advertisement
Back