Now is not the time to lose faith brothers

the23Watcher

Sophomore
we must remain vigilant my Hurricane brothers and sisters.

we must remain faithful.

we must show strength and love to each other and to our Hurricane players...brothers and sisters.

I'm asking each and every one of you to go out..right now, and tweet..brother and sisters..tweet our players and let them know how much you appreciate their efforts in the face of adversity.

now is the time, to come together.

I want you to stand up...wherever you are...STAND UP, put your hand over your hearts..and in firm voice say...I AM..SOMEBODY....I AM A HURRICANE

god speed to you all

Richt 3:16 says I just prayed for your ***.

Advertisement
It's year 1 so I'll cut him slack. The next 5 opponents are easy and there's no excuse not to finish 9-3. That's not a bad 1st year, especially since people like Caroll and Saban lost 6 games in year 1.

With that being said, that was an absolute corching job by the Miami staff tonight.

The last 2 opponents weren't difficult and they managed to be out of both of those games by the half. What makes you think the last 5 games are easy?

I don't see us beating NCST,ND or Pitt at this point. We look like a team with all new coaches, young players and a new playbook. Year two we may get nine wins and year three we better be in the ACCCG.

Advertisement
I'm not all doom and gloom....but don't mind me picking out things I disagree with or don't like. I tell my gf all the time not to cook. But we're not playing good football right now, and some people are going to vent.....until next season.

Advertisement
It's year 1 so I'll cut him slack. The next 5 opponents are easy and there's no excuse not to finish 9-3. That's not a bad 1st year, especially since people like Caroll and Saban lost 6 games in year 1.

With that being said, that was an absolute corching job by the Miami staff tonight.

VT is in year 1 fyi....

I think Richt is smart enough to evaluate after the season whether he needs to make changes (hire OC, fire Searles). All that really matters is putting on a good show for recruits and landing a top 5 class for next two years

Advertisement
This hire was a bad one. Diaz is great. That's coaching. Rekt is garbage.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I think Richt is smart enough to evaluate after the season whether he needs to make changes (hire OC, fire Searles). All that really matters is putting on a good show for recruits and landing a top 5 class for next two years

Need new special teams coach too. This team is totally shook!! Our K is unbelievably bad!

You could take this team and insert them into the last 10 years and the results would be the same.  New players, new coaches, same results. What is going on at the University of Miami that is making these players fail to execute?  Because this is all it is.  It's not about talent, scheme, strength and conditioning.  We have similar teams, if not more talented, than VT, NC, Pitt, etc.  but why do those guys execute, when our guys fail to do so.  Why does a NC white boy walk on WR run perfect routes and never drop a ball that hits him in his hands?  Yet our 4-5* studs get hurt every other play, or drop balls, or run poor routes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back