Notre Lame's Remaining Schedule

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is y I needed them to lose to Clemson & ND got some ref help. Everyone was pulling for ND (well, not the Canes fans w/ balls), but it was a bad look for us b/c no way in **** ND is losing 2 out of 3 down the stretch.

I know we would get waxed again, but winning the Coastal is a big accomplishment from where we were. Truth be told, I’m still hella weary & leery about us down the stretch (call it PTSD), but if we win out, I would hate for it to be for not.

This is y I needed them to lose to Clemson & ND got some ref help. Everyone was pulling for ND (well, not the Canes fans w/ balls), but it was a bad look for us b/c no way in **** ND is losing 2 out of 3 down the stretch.

I know we would get waxed again, but winning the Coastal is a big accomplishment from where we were. Truth be told, I’m still hella weary & leery about us down the stretch (call it PTSD), but if we win out, I would hate for it to be for not.
I think we play Clemson a little better in the ACC ship game but end up losing. At the very least, going to that game gets us in the Orange Bowl game vs. Florida, possibly.

The fact we could go 9-1 and not make the ACC championship is insane. I wonder what would happen if UNC beat Notre Dame convincingly and then we beat UNC convincingly.

Yes, I know...those are BIG “ifs,” but it would erase Notre Dame’s argument that they belong because they beat Clemson. We could, in response, just point to UNC as a common opponent.

The fact we could go 9-1 and not make the ACC championship is insane. I wonder what would happen if UNC beat Notre Dame convincingly and then we beat UNC convincingly.

Yes, I know...those are BIG “ifs,” but it would erase Notre Dame’s argument that they belong because they beat Clemson. We could, in response, just point to UNC as a common opponent.
See @Kjdcanefan for further clarification for this scenario. Lol

Advertisement

Yeah but when we win out 10-1 puts us in a BCS game. Best Scenario is that Clemson wins a close game then we would get the Orange Bowl and ND and Clemson would be in the playoffs

Advertisement
ND should have never been allowed in the ACCCG, Swofford bent over and took it from behind when in reality it was the Domers who were desperate.

Fri, 11/27@UNCUNC3:30 PM
Sat, 12/5vsSYRSYRTBDNBC
Sat, 12/12@WAKEWAKETBD

They play UNC the day after Thanksgiving! AT UNC! I'd call that a trap game!

Our only hope is they lose against UNC and get so depressed from the loss that they lose again against Wake, or maybe Syracuse (doubtful but it can happen).

GO CANES!!!
Or we could hope FSU beats Clumpson if they play the reschedule.

kathy bates lol GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back