Notre Dame?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the domers keep half and the 14 others gotta split the other half. Still a pretty good deal for Notre Lame.
Essentially. They also collect a share from the ACC which I think I remember reading it was just over $5 million this year. So that nets out to +$2 million for the ACC/-$2 million for ND (plus they get one of our bowl slots and can play in the ACCCG). Then, the money is split amongst 14 other teams. Basically nets out to nothing for everyone else (like $150k each)

Just saw the above post... I read what I posted before the season. Hope they’re actually splitting the full amount

Advertisement
Essentially. They also collect a share from the ACC which I think I remember reading it was just over $5 million this year. So that nets out to +$2 million for the ACC/-$2 million for ND (plus they get one of our bowl slots and can play in the ACCCG). Then, the money is split amongst 14 other teams. Basically nets out to nothing for everyone else (like $150k each)
Sweet deal if you can get it. Not surprised.

Are you still in JC?

In and out. Own a house in Jonesborough and do some contract work at Eastman 6-8 weeks a year and I’m home all of that. Spend about 25-30 weeks elsewhere as the business demands. Gave up the coaching dream April 2019.
Best of luck in your new venture. I hope you keep visiting this site. You bring great insight and perspective.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back