Notre Dame Roll Call

CaneSuger

Thunderdome
Who else is gonna be there?

Nosebleed section baby. Surrounded by Irish fans no doubt. I'll be sneaking some whiskey in.... in case they win, or in case they don't! My own little island of hurricane goodness. And you better believe I'll be rocking the Canes jersey and making the noise of 10 Notre Dame fans.

Go U.

Advertisement
i think I heard somewhere that Chicago has the largest contingent of Miami fans outside of Florida. Do you ever see fellow Canes?

i think I heard somewhere that Chicago has the largest contingent of Miami fans outside of Florida. Do you ever see fellow Canes?

No, but I haven't been up here long so maybe that's true. I do hear the alumni events are packed. I almost signed up to go to the alumni tailgate party but it's like $80.

As far as the random sports fan around town and such... I NEVER see canes fans. Notre Dame is the biggest, followed by Illinois, Michigan, Purdue, and a couple other big 10 schools. You see a random Gator fan here and there, a random Longhorn fan, but never anyone rooting for the Canes, unfortunately.

Advertisement
Im there with wifey and eight others, gettin on plane in the AM, chi town get ready theres a HURRICANE comin, cant wait.

In with my son. Just bought game tickets from a Notre Dame fan on eBay. Section 153. I think that is our end zone. Flying n that morning. Go canes!!

In + 40ish.

Flying from FLL this afternoon and can't wait to destroy some Giordano's pizza. Staying at the Hyatt Magnificent Mile.

IIRC- The Chicago Alumni Assoc. is doing a pregame tailgate and so is the regular UM Alumni Assoc.

Hurricane Golden has detoured from south bend and now headed towards Chicago.... its a category 5 sound the alarm. It is reported that it will hit Sat at 7:30

Advertisement
Will be there with the family. Sections 433 & 434.

Actually taking the 'El' also, the redline from Streeterville area where our hotel is.

If you're staying in Streeterville area, depending on where your hotel is, the 146 bus may be a better option, drops off right by the stadium/planatarium/Field museum. I believe they run more frequently before and after Bears games, so I would think they would for this as well.

Advertisement
I'll be there +1 and am in section 434.

I live in Chicago (been here about 7 years). There are a good number of Canes fans in Chicago, but as a previous poster said it's more Big Ten. Dominated by Illinois, Northwestern and Indiana... then followed by the other schools.

Sounds like the 430's will be rocking with Canes fans! Where is everyone tailgating?

I live in Chicago (been here about 7 years). There are a good number of Canes fans in Chicago, but as a previous poster said it's more Big Ten. Dominated by Illinois, Northwestern and Indiana... then followed by the other schools.

Sounds like the 430's will be rocking with Canes fans! Where is everyone tailgating?

Bunch of people will be at 1408 S. Wabash St.

Advertisement
Section 350 with the wife. Her only other UM game was at VTech last year. Hoping for an equally good game but a better result, don't think I can stand her LSU condescension for much longer. Not sure where I am tailgating yet.

Will you be at the Public Storage or the empty parking lot next to the L?

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1408...d=zg0WFpOAc-3plgVFiFBrPQ&cbp=12,235.1,,0,5.06

Bunch of people will be at 1408 S. Wabash St.

Advertisement
Back