Notre Dame is going to win

Advertisement
Are Willis, Thomas and Djax back for ND game? We're gonna need them. ND has 2 highly regarded OL that will be first rounders (most likely) this coming year

I'm sorry but ga tech fsu unc va tech is better than anything notre dame has played especially when you factor in qb play from Francois, trubisky, and Evans from va tech. So now they haven't played a tougher schedule than us

Deshone Kiser their QB can ball. You obviously have not watched ND much. Brian Kelly if he's one thing he's a good offensive playcaller. Just like Jimbo he makes adjustments and manages to get his team to put points off the board.

Right now our offense can't be counted on to move the ball on their defense no matter how much its struggling.

Stanford and Michigan St are tougher than anyone we've played so yeah overall they played a better schedule.

Have you watched college football this year? Not going off past seasons... Stanford just lost to Colorado at home and scored 5 points. Michigan st just lost to Maryland and is 2-5. MSU has beaten ND and Furman, and then lost to Wisconsin, Indiana, BYU, Northwestern and Maryland. I'm not quite sure MSU is better than Georgia Tech or even App st. They definitely are not better than FSU, UNC or VT.

That said, I still think we lose to ND. But their schedule thus far hasn't been drastically better based on the teams current year performance. At the beginning of the year I would have agreed but now it looks like Texas, Stanford and MSU are all garbage.

Advertisement
They should move the ball at will against our decimated defense. And I've given up on hoping that Rick's offense will help out our decimated defense. Their defense is putrid, but so was FSU, UNC and VT.

VT had a good defense. UNC and FSU have awful defenses though.

VT has a weak pass rush (83rd in the country before us) and they've been busting coverages all year. They got annihilated by the two decent offenses they faced. And they were missing their best DL and another starting DL for us. They're ****.

Offensively, they're pretty good because of Fuente. He's immediately turned that offense around.

They were busting overages all night Thursday, too, Bad Kaka refused to throw the ball and enjoyed sacking himself all night.

They should move the ball at will against our decimated defense. And I've given up on hoping that Rick's offense will help out our decimated defense. Their defense is putrid, but so was FSU, UNC and VT.

VT has a weak pass rush (83rd in the country before us) and they've been busting coverages all year. They got annihilated by the two decent offenses they faced. And they were missing their best DL and another starting DL for us. They're ****.

Offensively, they're pretty good because of Fuente. He's immediately turned that offense around.

They were busting overages all night Thursday, too, Bad Kaka refused to throw the ball and enjoyed sacking himself all night.

Worst QB ever.

I think we have a winner for the best/worst Kaaya nickname.
Effen funny.

You don't have to be a genius DC to know that all you have to do to us is come hard off the edge or blitz up the middle. Neither tackle, Darling or St. Louis, can handle a speed rush. We can't pickup a middle blitz. Our pass routes have no double moves or crossing routes. Kaaya holds the ball too long, is a statue and chances are when someone is open he'll miss them. I'm serious in saying I'm concerned if we'll will any of our remaining games.

Advertisement
You don't have to be a genius DC to know that all you have to do to us is come hard off the edge or blitz up the middle. Neither tackle, Darling or St. Louis, can handle a speed rush. We can't pickup a middle blitz. Our pass routes have no double moves or crossing routes. Kaaya holds the ball too long, is a statue and chances are when someone is open he'll miss them. I'm serious in saying I'm concerned if we'll will any of our remaining games.

Completely agree. I'm curious to see if Richt adjusts...and big adjustments. If we have the same line as we did last year, same QB, and better RBs, you'd think some adjustments on offense would go a long way.

Can't forget to mention when he does connect on a good throw or RB get in open space they trip over themselves.

I think we have a winner for the best/worst Kaaya nickname.
Effen funny.

It isn't mine, so don't give me credit for it. Bad Kaka or Kaaya Wright are the two best, though.

Notre Dame's rush defense is putrid. If we use a fullback and run at them, we might actually be able to control the clock and score some points. Otherwise, I am not optimistic.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but ga tech fsu unc va tech is better than anything notre dame has played especially when you factor in qb play from Francois, trubisky, and Evans from va tech. So now they haven't played a tougher schedule than us

Deshone Kiser their QB can ball. You obviously have not watched ND much. Brian Kelly if he's one thing he's a good offensive playcaller. Just like Jimbo he makes adjustments and manages to get his team to put points off the board.

Right now our offense can't be counted on to move the ball on their defense no matter how much its struggling.

Stanford and Michigan St are tougher than anyone we've played so yeah overall they played a better schedule.

Have you watched college football this year? Not going off past seasons... Stanford just lost to Colorado at home and scored 5 points. Michigan st just lost to Maryland and is 2-5. MSU has beaten ND and Furman, and then lost to Wisconsin, Indiana, BYU, Northwestern and Maryland. I'm not quite sure MSU is better than Georgia Tech or even App st. They definitely are not better than FSU, UNC or VT.

That said, I still think we lose to ND. But their schedule thus far hasn't been drastically better based on the teams current year performance. At the beginning of the year I would have agreed but now it looks like Texas, Stanford and MSU are all garbage. .

You were saying?...

Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed in ND. Any division 1 team should blow us out.

Official bagman of the WEZ

Advertisement

That said, I still think we lose to ND. But their schedule thus far hasn't been drastically better based on the teams current year performance. At the beginning of the year I would have agreed but now it looks like Texas, Stanford and MSU are all garbage. .

You were saying?...

Where was I wrong?

I argued one thing you said and ND beating us doesn't change that. Actually notice the point in bold, I flat out said I think they beat us above. Notice the bold. I was confident enough we lose that I bet on them. Them beating our 4-4 team doesn't all of a sudden mean they are championship quality nor does it change the fact MSU/Stanford is not better than anything we have played (FSU, UNC, VT are all better). Oh btw, Mich St is now 2-6 and 0-5 in conference play (still have OSU and PSU left so likely won't be making a bowl game). So... you were saying?

Advertisement
Back