Notre Dame is going to win

Mico Jones

Positivity!
Banned
Sorry to say it.

Yes they have a bad record but they've played a better schedule. With our defense thin and the O struggling you can count on Brian Kelly generating some offense. They have a big dual threat QB just like VT which is our Achilles heal.

Next to FSU & UF, ND is the team I hate the most. Unfortunately, its time we prepare our anuses for another disappointing game.

Advertisement
Absolutely. Their offense can score, and we will be lucky to score more than one touchdown against their ****** defense.

I'm sorry but ga tech fsu unc va tech is better than anything notre dame has played especially when you factor in qb play from Francois, trubisky, and Evans from va tech. So now they haven't played a tougher schedule than us

Advertisement
They should move the ball at will against our decimated defense. And I've given up on hoping that Rick's offense will help out our decimated defense. Their defense is putrid, but so was FSU, UNC and VT.

They should move the ball at will against our decimated defense. And I've given up on hoping that Rick's offense will help out our decimated defense. Their defense is putrid, but so was FSU, UNC and VT.

VT had a good defense. UNC and FSU have awful defenses though.

I'm sorry but ga tech fsu unc va tech is better than anything notre dame has played especially when you factor in qb play from Francois, trubisky, and Evans from va tech. So now they haven't played a tougher schedule than us

Deshone Kiser their QB can ball. You obviously have not watched ND much. Brian Kelly if he's one thing he's a good offensive playcaller. Just like Jimbo he makes adjustments and manages to get his team to put points off the board.

Right now our offense can't be counted on to move the ball on their defense no matter how much its struggling.

Stanford and Michigan St are tougher than anyone we've played so yeah overall they played a better schedule.

VT has a weak pass rush (83rd in the country before us) and they've been busting coverages all year. They got annihilated by the two decent offenses they faced. And they were missing their best DL and another starting DL for us. They're ****.

Offensively, they're pretty good because of Fuente. He's immediately turned that offense around.

Advertisement

Stanford and Michigan St are tougher than anyone we've played so yeah overall they played a better schedule.

Yeah Stanford's #125 offense is terrifying. Michigan St.'s defense being #73 is just an anomaly. Northwestern scoring 54 points against them was a fluke. Don't know how FCS Illinois St. held Northwestern to 7 points.

Come on man....they both suck.

Last edited:

VT has a weak pass rush (83rd in the country before us) and they've been busting coverages all year. They got annihilated by the two decent offenses they faced. And they were missing their best DL and another starting DL for us. They're ****.

Offensively, they're pretty good because of Fuente. He's immediately turned that offense around.

None of this matters when it comes to playing us you should realize that by now, we scoring 20 or less

Advertisement
Sorry to say it.

Yes they have a bad record but they've played a better schedule. With our defense thin and the O struggling you can count on Brian Kelly generating some offense. They have a big dual threat QB just like VT which is our Achilles heal.

Next to FSU & UF, ND is the team I hate the most. Unfortunately, its time we prepare our anuses for another disappointing game.

Agree 100% - We are averaging less then 21 points a game for the last 4 games( includes GT).

Advertisement
Be surprised if we win another game this season with all the injuries to the defense and this awful offense. Even Duke and UVA look impossible.

But but but our talent is mediocre!

We all should accept by now that Brad Kaaya isnt capable of winning big games against teams that can beat us. Notre Dame is no exception, but Im content and accepted what's going to happen the rest of this season bc i have faith that this is his last year as our starting qb.

We all should accept by now that Brad Kaaya isnt capable of winning big games against teams that can beat us. Notre Dame is no exception, but Im content and accepted what's going to happen the rest of this season bc i have faith that this is his last year as our starting qb.
THIS!!!!!^^^^^^^

Advertisement
Back