Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly-Nevin Shapiro

Advertisement
Kelly became a scumbag to me when he dumped Cincinnati for Notre Dame right before the Sugar Bowl. Biggest game in the program’s history, and he couldn’t wait 7 days, 10 days? When questioned about it he blew it off, saying he had to pay a buyout. Which was certainly paid by the Irish.

He is a no-class piece of trash.

Fūck that potato eater.

We all know what he meant by the “right kids” - not too urban, not too ethnic, cowtows and bows to red-faced maniacs like him, etc. etc.

You all know what he means when he says the “right kids”.

That’s what he is.

Wow, Anti-Irish Ethnic slurs...C'mon, if your going to do it, do it right:

[video=youtube;_lJbpVmyKgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJbpVmyKgo[/video]

How bout we just give him his second L of the season

“The image of a Black Muslim as the world heavyweight champion disgraces the sport and the nation,” Floyd Patterson said before his famous fight with Muhammad Ali. Patterson refused to call Ali his Muslim name, instead referring to him as ‘Clay’. Ali was furious!

From almost the beginning of the fight Ali pummeled Floyd while loudly asking him… “What’s my name?” The referee finally halted the slaughter in the 12th round in which Ali easily won, while clearly getting his revenge against Patterson for his disrespect.

I see the Canes as Ali and that twerp Kelly as Patterson. Win the game, but also humiliate the opponent as payback for his past sins.

The Canes should remind Kelly and Notre Dame's players that they are the; "Right kind of Kids!", as they beat the sheet out of those pretenders.

Advertisement
I'm making a gameday sign saying Brian Kelly kills people at his own practice

I support this, but make it funny/concise.

Big fan of BRIAN KELLY KILLED A GUY.

edit: [MENTION=4371]db305[/MENTION] already on this, good man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want this coach and his players to be absolutely destroyed and decimated. So sick of this entitled pack of pricks and their "holier than thou" attitude..

UNLEASH ****!

Then there's the Lizzy Seeberg story published by National Catholic Reporter. According to the report, Seeberg, a student at St. Mary's College was allegedly sexually assaulted by Notre Dame football player Prince Shembo in 2010. She committed suicide 10 days later and Notre Dame's initial M.O. was to stay silent on the matter.
The Seeberg case was, in the big picture, far more about Notre Dame's failures than Kelly individually. However, the coach caught heat -- deservedly so -- because Shembo reportedly "stayed silent about the accusations under orders" from Kelly. Shembo maintained his innocence in the lead-up to the 2014 NFL Draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back