Notre Dame at 3?????? Gimme a break!

The combined w/l of their opponents is 5 and 16 and the 5 wins were against teams like Jacksonville state. They will get tortured by Pitt even though Pitt's dynamic record is 3-3 since Pitt crushed powerhouse Austin Peay. :cool:

They started the season #10—even with Big Ten and Pac-12 teams in the first poll (OSU, PSU, Oregon ahead of them) and have moved up because teams like LSU, Oklahoma and Florida all lost.

Canes have been there before; #7 this year—and same thing back in 2013 (#7 again) when getting clobbered by #1 Florida State, 41-14.

Irish will get theirs with Clemson, for sure—and maybe with Pitt as well as North Carolina.

They're definitely a one-loss team this year—if not 2-3 losses.

Advertisement
The combined w/l of their opponents is 5 and 16 and the 5 wins were against teams like Jacksonville state. They will get tortured by Pitt even though Pitt's dynamic record is 3-3 since Pitt crushed powerhouse Austin Peay. :cool:
Hoping Pitt doesn’t pack it in after they just lost their Super Bowl.

Pitt will win this game and North Carolina ain't losing until we meet them. Remember, these young men can be distracted once in a while. It's all FOCUS. Idiot MACK BROWN will be up for our contest.

Three is fine. ****, if we'd played some scrub instead of Clemson, we'd be #5.

On the schedule issue, it's worth remembering that our first five games were against bowl teams last year, that went 3-3 in those bowl games. And, I think all but Pitt has the same QB starting this year.

Notre dame will lose this game. PITT ain't losing 4 in a ROW. PITT always played them close. That is my under dog pick. Even with the spread.

Advertisement
I want Clemson, Pitt and UNC to embarrass Notre Dame so they're place them 5th or lower in the ACC. I'm so tired of them claiming superiority because as an independent they engineer their schedule to always face mediocre P5 teams then talk about how many tough opponents they have.

I remember when Penn State joined the Big 10, how everyone thought they would run the table. Yet every year they lose 2-3 games to mediocre opponents. The same thing would happen to Notre Lame if they were a perennial ACC football program.

conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Who the **** cares!
We don't even have ND on our schedule,and they have literally ALWAYS got the benefit in the rankings....

Advertisement
Back