Notre Dame 5 Miami 0 - Game 2, in progress

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
Good night, folks. Hopefully we start a new streak tomorrow. The bad news is that losing to #191 at home is going to kill the RPI. Not to mention that we had a shot to overtake FSU and Virginia since they both lost.

Hosting just went out the window with this game. I hope that makes CTCANE happy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The streak means little now, squeak by nd last night and get blown out, not good for the RPI.

we lose one game and hosting goes out the window? LMAO Probably the dumbest post I have ever read. Fire Morris, we lost a game!

we lose one game and hosting goes out the window? LMAO Probably the dumbest post I have ever read. Fire Morris, we lost a game!

You don't understand the RPI. We're already on the outside of the bubble. After winning last night, we actually dropped. That's how bad Notre Dame's RPI impact is. A home loss against them will drop us like a rock. I know 1000x more about the RPI than you even knew existed. Don't ever challenge me on that topic.

And no, we're not losing out on hosting because of one game. We're losing out on hosting because you can't afford to lose ONCE at home to Notre Dame after already losing to Maine, Florida Atlantic, Bethune Cookman, Stetson, and UCF. We had to sweep Notre Dame. Again, don't ever challenge me on RPI and post-season issues. Just continue to wave your pom-pom over a winning streak that ultimately won't mean squat when it's all said and done.

Advertisement
Fire Morris, we lost a game!

Fire Morris, we haven't sniffed Omaha in six years. But you go on thinking that this is just about one game. There is a much bigger picture here, and if you understood sports you would get that. You think this is all about getting a milkshake and having a good time at the Light. Some of us expect to compete for championships.

FYI - coming into tonight, Notre Dame's record against the top 100 was 0-14. Zero wins against any team in the top 100 of college baseball. And we're a defensive meltdown away from being 0-2 against them. Yay team.

Advertisement
Ruiz tore his labrum in his throwing shoulder.

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 17m
#UM #Hurricanes coach Jim Morris tells Miami Herald that 3rd baseman Johnny Ruiz tore labrum of his rt (throwing) shoulder last night

Fire Morris, we lost a game!

Fire Morris, we haven't sniffed Omaha in six years. But you go on thinking that this is just about one game. There is a much bigger picture here, and if you understood sports you would get that. You think this is all about getting a milkshake and having a good time at the Light. Some of us expect to compete for championships.

Don't expect a response from CTCane.
He posts his pom-pom drivel then disappears into oblivion when he is called out for his nonsense.
He does the same nonsense on the other board with the self-appointed insiders and pom-pom tossers like CaneProponent and
co.

The streak was great and I'll admit I was looking ahead and already counting the ND games in our winning streak. Maybe the team was looking ahead too. Sucks the streak ended against the Catholics but oh well. On to the next streak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back