Notice P Williams, Golden, and Dorito.....

Advertisement
One thing i give golden is that he is a very good salesman when it comes to recruiting, i never hated on his personal recruiting hes cery good at that, those other 2 cant recruit for crap, williams cant relate to kids and dorito is dorito

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing i give golden is that he is a very good salesman when it comes to recruiting, i never hated on his personal recruiting hes cery good at that, those other 2 cant recruit for crap, williams cant relate to kids and dorito is dorito

I assume this comment doesn't take into account all the top Sofl players we've whiffed on, the many de-commits, the last minutes offers to top talent or the pre NSD snafus with guys like Denver Kirkland. Look! Fact is Golden no better than average at recruiting and below average at coaching and victories. He is what his record says he is!

It should never get to this extent. If things are so bad that you can't even show your face on the road, then you know walking papers are way past due.

Notice these three guys are not on tour with the other coaches?

Williams and Dnofrio were just in Texas and Golden was in New Jersey according to ITU.

A hotbed like Texas and they Paul Williams and Dorito? **** it all.

If you know that we have no shot at the kid (i.e. anyone decent from Texas right now), might as well put those two morons on the case. Least possible damage inflicted.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I assume this comment doesn't take into account all the top Sofl players we've whiffed on, the many de-commits, the last minutes offers to top talent or the pre NSD snafus with guys like Denver Kirkland. Look! Fact is Golden no better than average at recruiting and below average at coaching and victories. He is what his record says he is!

Ive stated numorous times you want kids from down here you gotta win, you can be a great recruiter but if you aint winning you aint getting jack, same goes to almost every recruit, and you mention kirkland lmao, i would have taken scarlett, TV, that thomas kid thats doing nothing at FSU

Advertisement
Back