Nothing to see here, please move along, that's right, go about your business...

Canenable

Recruit
I guess we are supposed to sit here while the great minds are at work solving the riddle of the #2 defense with a 7-5 record or is that the #93 out of 129 offense going 7-5, I keep getting it confused, no matter I have the brain trust of our Board of Trustees and our Athletic Director and our Head Coach to solve these pesky little problems.

What is there possibly to worry about? I have the brainpower of all that knowledge and wisdom that has created the situation we find ourselves in today, these are the people that put together a program that just annihilated the Coastal Champs 24-3, and to show how dominant we were we did it with only 6 completed passes, you don't get extra points for that but we know how that shows our dominance to the other team. Now we are going to see if we can show the world that we can do it without the leader of our #2 defense leading the way, YES! We are just that good.

Why would anyone fret over our Board of Trustees knowing the right thing to do? They hired Larry Coker and he won a title in his first year!!! Talk about scouring the Earth for the absolutely best coaching talent and putting them in place, I mean a title in your first year, unheard of!!! These folks had the foresight to give Larry Coker a contract extension after a 10-7 loss in Tallahassee, now that is more than I am capable of seeing into the future, I am so stupid I would probably wait for a win to announce something like that!

They again hit the jackpot 3 more times, with Shannon, Golden and Richt. Another scouring the Earth exercise that resulted in us uncovering some real coaching gems that others either could not see or in Georgia's case were too dumb to realize the greatness. Look at UGA today, those big fools, they can't even get into the playoffs this year, and last year they blew it in the big game, who wants to be a part of that kind of losing on the big stage where everyone can see you, that is not for me!!!

So the replacement at DC is in capable hands, we can all agree to that point. The real question is while Mark Richt was given a contract extension in May 2018 that lasts until 2023, after 3 straight losses, when will Mark Richt get the next extension? We should have a pool going like a baby pool (***, height and weight), the pool can be:

1) After what loss he will get his next extension,
2) How many losses in a row that streak will be or become,
3) How many years the extension will be for

Since we know the foresight of our Board of Trustees and Athletic Directors is so flawless we can just sit back and have fun with this kind of insignificant entertainment, I mean if 6 completed passes can be entertaining then certainly this can be as well.

Advertisement
I guess we are supposed to sit here while the great minds are at work solving the riddle of the #2 defense with a 7-5 record or is that the #93 out of 129 offense going 7-5, I keep getting it confused, no matter I have the brain trust of our Board of Trustees and our Athletic Director and our Head Coach to solve these pesky little problems.

What is there possibly to worry about? I have the brainpower of all that knowledge and wisdom that has created the situation we find ourselves in today, these are the people that put together a program that just annihilated the Coastal Champs 24-3, and to show how dominant we were we did it with only 6 completed passes, you don't get extra points for that but we know how that shows our dominance to the other team. Now we are going to see if we can show the world that we can do it without the leader of our #2 defense leading the way, YES! We are just that good.

Why would anyone fret over our Board of Trustees knowing the right thing to do? They hired Larry Coker and he won a title in his first year!!! Talk about scouring the Earth for the absolutely best coaching talent and putting them in place, I mean a title in your first year, unheard of!!! These folks had the foresight to give Larry Coker a contract extension after a 10-7 loss in Tallahassee, now that is more than I am capable of seeing into the future, I am so stupid I would probably wait for a win to announce something like that!

They again hit the jackpot 3 more times, with Shannon, Golden and Richt. Another scouring the Earth exercise that resulted in us uncovering some real coaching gems that others either could not see or in Georgia's case were too dumb to realize the greatness. Look at UGA today, those big fools, they can't even get into the playoffs this year, and last year they blew it in the big game, who wants to be a part of that kind of losing on the big stage where everyone can see you, that is not for me!!!

So the replacement at DC is in capable hands, we can all agree to that point. The real question is while Mark Richt was given a contract extension in May 2018 that lasts until 2023, after 3 straight losses, when will Mark Richt get the next extension? We should have a pool going like a baby pool (***, height and weight), the pool can be:

1) After what loss he will get his next extension,
2) How many losses in a row that streak will be or become,
3) How many years the extension will be for

Since we know the foresight of our Board of Trustees and Athletic Directors is so flawless we can just sit back and have fun with this kind of insignificant entertainment, I mean if 6 completed passes can be entertaining then certainly this can be as well.

2A1E94F8-AC01-45B5-924B-6F49D422F333.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back