Nothing but Canes fans around Epicenter

Advertisement
That's because they have a short drive. They will be there tomorrow.

Advertisement
Had a feeling Clemson fans bought into the "THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR US" mentality and skipped it this year, 3rd straight trip to Charlotte plus an Orange Bowl, Title game in Arizona, the Fiesta Bowl and the Title game in Tampa.

Expensive to follow that team.

Had a feeling Clemson fans bought into the "THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR US" mentality and skipped it this year, 3rd straight trip to Charlotte plus an Orange Bowl, Title game in Arizona, the Fiesta Bowl and the Title game in Tampa.

Expensive to follow.

Most of their fans live within a few hours of Charlotte I would assume. They will be showing up tomorrow for sure.

Expensive to follow.

Most of their fans live within a few hours of Charlotte I would assume. They will be showing up tomorrow for sure.

What I'm saying is that people are avoiding the trip and paying for the tickets altogether.

My Clemson buddy already booked New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl and skipped Charlotte this year. They think this game is a gimme.

Advertisement

Expensive to follow that team.

more like “we can drive day of and save a hotel night” .....

Last edited:
This place is popping! Pete is in the house. Loud music, Canes all over, few tigger fans. Love it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back