Notes On STA Guys

Lets not get things confused here, the only 2 from STA the staff wants now are Ingraham*** and Battle. But the only DB they and we concerned about is Stevenson.

Advertisement
Just curious, it seems like every defensive starter and back up on STA is P5 quality, yet they have very few prospects on offense? what gives?

I hate the flirting game with local kids who know the program so well, especially with the DTs. Just wish Ingraham would take all his visits over the summer and make a decision before the season started..

Just curious, it seems like every defensive starter and back up on STA is P5 quality, yet they have very few prospects on offense? what gives?

They had 50 11 kids go D1 from their offense over the last two years.

Advertisement

They have 4-5...And the junior WRs and OL are stacked.

But ya 2 QBs/RB/2 OL...And I may be forgetting 1-2 on offense, it's just not quite as deep as the senior where there's what? 8-9 senior power 5 type guys?

Outside of Lil' Richards and Stevenson, I'm focused on trench monsters from here on out. Neal, Ingraham, Bogle, Davis, Wright, Holley, Harvey, etc.

Time for us to stop finessing wins and commence to bullying teams. We'll need more trench guys for that to happen.

Advertisement
Oklahoma cherry picks a few Florida guys every year or so and they always end up contributing for them. Makes me think Davis is a little misevaluation by the staff.

If their plan is to slow play him...I think thats a bad move...you can't be slow playing these players with solid offers elsewhere anymore. Backup plans start flying off the board in the summer now with the new early signing day. Many kids we'd like to have as Plan B and Plan C guys simply won't be interested when the season starts as they are settled in on that commitment to an OOS program.

Forget who it was...but someone made mention that its clear we are starting to go to our Plan B guys...we need to wrap those guys up quickly. Don't save a spot for the five star kids, you make a spot for the five star kids if/when they want to sign here.

I Kno this thread is about RECRUITING INFO, but I hope this STA team is the #1 team in the nation at season's end!! With all the D1 talent they have and Miami looking like there pipeline school, it would be nice for this team to be considered the best in the nation for 2018..
Was loaded as **** last year and didnt even make it to states. Miramar also beat them by double digits. We shall see..their offense was not cohesive at all.

Advertisement
Oklahoma cherry picks a few Florida guys every year or so and they always end up contributing for them. Makes me think Davis is a little misevaluation by the staff.

If their plan is to slow play him...I think thats a bad move...you can't be slow playing these players with solid offers elsewhere anymore. Backup plans start flying off the board in the summer now with the new early signing day. Many kids we'd like to have as Plan B and Plan C guys simply won't be interested when the season starts as they are settled in on that commitment to an OOS program.

Forget who it was...but someone made mention that its clear we are starting to go to our Plan B guys...we need to wrap those guys up quickly. Don't save a spot for the five star kids, you make a spot for the five star kids if/when they want to sign here.
Davis has to be a take i went an watched his film again today an hes a good corner! From what ive heard they dont think hes physical enough but when u watch his film alot of his highlights are fighting off a block an makin plays on swing passes, screens, runs! I dont get it! Dudes a 4 star corner who wants to come to Miami an we have showed him no love (slow played) him. But took a commitment from Good! This class is pulling hair compared to last year lol but i still think we pull Richards, Stevenson, Neal, and maybe Bogle, Ingram we'll be fine im just kinda frustrated about Davis but i am jus a fan!

Was loaded as **** last year and didnt even make it to states. Miramar also beat them by double digits. We shall see..their offense was not cohesive at all.
Do you like the Rosemy guy? I haven't been impressed from what i've seen on film but he's highly ranked so obviously somebody thinks he's good.

Advertisement

Goes back to my question above prospects on the offense.

Constant turnover can't help much. I'd say hardly any of these kids played together in optimist, JV. or HS.

Advertisement
Back