Notes by CMD and Youth camp

Every snap

Advertisement
I really hope Hightower is ready to play by VT at the latest. He's could end up being the type of guy Ryan Moore and Aldarius Johnson should have been.

Well Manny didn’t mention anyone else other than Jennings, Steed, and Wilder. I think at worst Ford plays with a club like Harris did for a little but man I hope he’s out of that cast in the next couple of weeks.

Advertisement
Well Manny didn’t mention anyone else other than Jennings, Steed, and Wilder. I think at worst Ford plays with a club like Harris did for a little but man I hope he’s out of that cast in the next couple of weeks.
Dmoney already said the cast is coming off soon

I'm willing to bet many people in the south know the difference between were and we're and, no, I'm not a southerner. I did spent my first few years in the northeast and met many Meatheads, many of their types who eventually move to soFla.

Thank you. For clarifying the Southern thing.

It was a horse**** thing to say - suggesting such a thing as using CMD was a Southern thing, and suggesting UM was a damned Yankee (NY at that) environment.

Now THAT would really suck!

Advertisement
Or Manolo. Anything other than CMD.

CMD is way too close to SMD, which is ironic because it makes me think simultaneously of Suck My **** and Susan Miller Degnan, neither of which I ever want to think about.

Or asking SMD to SMD, which I would imagine involves A LOT of teeth. Have you seen her picture?

Advertisement
canesport got interviews on YouTube with some of the players that were there coaching if anyone want to grab and post them here. Nesta is a Alpha for sure. They got one with Manny too.

Advertisement
He certainly has that dog mentality lol. We need that

Down from 323 from
The bowl game to 302 right now

idk if manny's doing something different but the interview/social media discipline has been night and day. literally every time someone asks any of the players about UF it's "august 24th, that's all i gotta say" etc etc. hope these dudes are as locked in as they sound.

idk if manny's doing something different but the interview/social media discipline has been night and day. literally every time someone asks any of the players about UF it's "august 24th, that's all i gotta say" etc etc. hope these dudes are as locked in as they sound.
You heard his response when they asked about Willis lol, Nesta got confidence that’s for **** sure and is what you need at dt

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back