Note on Tirek Austin-Cave official visit

If it’s not a requirement why is he committed to them and not us? What is the requirement then? I think kids want some assurance that TNM is truly the Canes revival and not just another slow leak. The kids we want are watching for tangibles and not just symbolism.
Wtf......Maryland ain't **** and I live here. Bmore kids don't love the twerps.. dc kids are mercenaries like Broward kids...no loyalty. Find me some sub 4.7 linebackers please and thank you.

Advertisement
We don’t give a **** if it’s music to your ears. Sign off *******.
Dude, are u going to reply to everything I say? It's kinda stalkish

If u don't want to see what I post then say the word and I'll mute u. But u won't bc you'd rather follow me around threads and insult me to try and boost your low self-esteem. Lmao

Cuse is NY tho and the next state over. They have a good program up there with Babers. That’s the only school I worry about bc while Camden has its issues, moms may still need him close to home.

It’s not exactly close to home. Camden to Cuse is a 4 hour drive no traffic. Camden to WVU is 5 hours.

If momma wants him close and means it, he’ll go to RU.

Dude, are u going to reply to everything I say? It's kinda stalkish

If u don't want to see what I post then say the word and I'll mute u. But u won't bc you'd rather follow me around threads and insult me to try and boost your low self-esteem. Lmao
Mute my *** then. As much I want to I won’t put you on ignore cuz of all the dumbass **** you say. It gives me a good laugh. Go back to talking about suckin **** or whatever another poster said about you earlier.

Dont know how much distance is a factor. Most SJ kids leave Jersey. Michigan alone has 3 from Camden High (one transferring). Just have to recruit him hard to get him. West Virginia (leader going into the OV is always present in SJ. Would like to see Miami set up shop in Camden. Dog mentality but without the money involved at the youth level. They literally get it out the mud. It's like a city full of Trajan Bandys

Advertisement
It’s not exactly close to home. Camden to Cuse is a 4 hour drive no traffic. Camden to WVU is 5 hours.

If momma wants him close and means it, he’ll go to RU.
I’m speaking of distance compared to us. Also Cuse is a way better option than WV or RU academically and football wise. I can almost bet he wants to get out of Jersey anyway tho.

Dont know how much distance is a factor. Most SJ kids leave Jersey. Michigan alone has 3 from Camden High (one transferring). Just have to recruit him hard to get him. West Virginia (leader going into the OV is always present in SJ. Would like to see Miami set up shop in Camden. Dog mentality but without the money involved at the youth level. They literally get it out the mud. It's like a city full of Trajan Bandys

****, man - even the bread trucks have tail gunners!

Advertisement
You dont hire a position coach to get one or two kids

8381216.jpg

i see why you said that?. i see what you did there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per 247, before Austin-Caves left after his OV, he was given a deadline to make a decision; commit or we move on. "They
aren’t going to wait forever for his decision"
That won't work with Hyppolite, especially since Baga and Clem$on are involved.

Advertisement
Back