Note on Aristide

Advertisement
Bissainthe’s recruitment is quietly shaping up like he’s a top 10 player nationally. Got major programs playin chess / musical chairs to be in a position with him.

Ooooooowwww dayum that's a lot greens your talking about cook'n with in this young man's recruitment. 2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe is gonna get a private brinks route to his house being a Top10 national player from SFL.
800px_COLOURBOX3366278.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would really be something if Miami and fspoo were battling it out for Wesley only for ugay or baga to come in last second and steal him

Had a highly ranked recruit, who was once committed to Texas A&M tell me Aristide is “the best recruiter in the country for sure”

This recruit has been heavily recruited by multiple SEC schools btw.

Manny Diaz can’t miss.
So he was the best, yet wasn't able to recruit this guy?

Baker was sitting on the Bench looking for a Job because Manny didn’t want to fire him, Telly was right there waiting.
I’m guessing there had to be something between them so Telly decided to listen to what Marshall had to offer and decided to move on.

Telly was an offensive guy.

Advertisement
Yeah I remember, I just didn’t think he would replace Hickson.

Hickson is low key one of the best Broward recruiters in the country, no way would Manny move off him.

Telly was under the impression that Patke would be moved to LB’s & ST’s would be left open for him, but obviously other plans happened with TRob & DVD, plus when Charles Huff offered him a job at Marshall it made too much sense for him not to take it because they’re both very good recruiters with RB’s coach as their background. They’re also good buddies too.
They don't pay you enough. That's some legit info. Thanks LCE.

Advertisement
Not really sold on this one but I guess we’ll see. I like that he has a rep as a good recruiter but he’s green, like so many of Manny’s hires outside of T-Rob.

We’ll see how it goes

Advertisement
Seems fake.... its from January.... so someone supposedly screen shot this and then decides to post it now?

Advertisement
Back