Note on Aristide

Advertisement
Aristide, a former Purdue DB, is from Miami originally (his dad is the principal at Northwestern HS) and was part of A&M's South Florida recruiting push in recent years.
EBD2297C-9EE1-42BC-816F-D6A0B047115B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Make no mistake about it, Manny made sure to bring in someone who could fill the Dade recruiter void left behind after Telly Lockette’s departure, because whether yall know it or not, Telly thought he would get an on field position spot on this staff, more than likely at ST’s & Patke moved to a new spot.

I know yall will think, “Telly wasn’t that important!” But I can guarantee you, Manny understood the importance of having a go to guy with inside/direct ties with the staff at Central in order to help us get Bissainthe.

I posted last week in the Bissainthe thread
(https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2022-lb-wesley-bissainthe.162032/post-5143619) when FSU hired Coach Sabbath (former USF DE/Miami Central LB & was Central’s DC for the last 3 years & was supposed to be LB’s coach at FMU) as an Analyst, that they were pulling out all the stops to position themselves in the top spot in Bissainthe’s recruitment, because Coach Sabbath coached Wesley since his Freshman year & is very close with the Miami Central LB’s coach, Coach Paragon... The Telly connection is that Sabbath played at Miami Central when Telly was the HC there & he gave him his first job in coaching.

Point being, Ishmael is also close with the Central staff & got Amari Daniels & lil Yul Brown committed to TAMU in the 21 class from Central, so Manny bringing in a guy like Ishmael with deep ties in Dade after Telly left is not a coincidence.

Last edited:
Make no mistake about it, Manny made sure to bring in someone who could fill the Dade recruiter void left behind after Telly Lockette’s departure, because whether yall know it or not, Telly thought he would get an on field position spot on this staff, more than likely at ST’s & Patke moved to a new spot.

I know yall will think, “Telly wasn’t that important!” But I can guarantee you, Manny understood the importance of having a go to guy with inside/direct ties with the staff at Central in order to help us get Bissainthe.

I posted last week in the Bissainthe thread
(https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2022-lb-wesley-bissainthe.162032/post-5143619) when FSU hired Coach Sabbath (former USF DE/Miami Central LB & was Central’s DC for the last 3 years & was supposed to be LB’s coach at FMU) as an Analyst, that they were pulling out all the stops to position themselves in the top spot in Bissainthe’s recruitment, because Coach Sabbath coached Wesley since his Freshman year & is very close with the Miami Central LB’s coach, Coach Paragon... The Telly connection is that Sabbath played at Miami Central when Telly was the HC there & he gave him his first job in coaching.

Point being, Ishmael is also close with the Central staff & Amari Daniels & lil Yul Brown committed to TAMU in the 21 class from Central, so Manny bringing in a guy like Ishmael with deep ties in Dade after Telly left is not a coincidence.
Telly on field was definitely in the plans, we actually spoke about this last year

Telly on field was definitely in the plans, we actually spoke about this last year
Yeah I remember, I just didn’t think he would replace Hickson.

Hickson is low key one of the best Broward recruiters in the country, no way would Manny move off him.

Telly was under the impression that Patke would be moved to LB’s & ST’s would be left open for him, but obviously other plans happened with TRob & DVD, plus when Charles Huff offered him a job at Marshall it made too much sense for him not to take it because they’re both very good recruiters with RB’s coach as their background. They’re also good buddies too.

Advertisement
Back