Note on 2021's #1 QB Preston Stone

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Out of Dallas, TX, Stone was one of new OC Dan Enos' first offers when he took the Miami job a few weeks back, and Stone's relationship with the coordinator extends back to when Enos was at Alabama. At 6'2" 185, Stone has racked up 88 TD passes in his first two seasons of high school football at Parish Episcopal. As the early #1 QB for the 2021 class, Stone obviously has offers from just about everywhere, but Miami will make him a priority and will be going after him hard. Stone didn't have time for a full interview but had this response when asked about his UM offer.

"It was great to get an offer from Miami. Coach Enos had been recruiting me at Alabama and extended the Miami offer when he took the OC job at Miami. Miami is a great national program that I’ve been a fan of for years."

Advertisement
So he’ll be gone in 1 year? Btw why do y’all keep saying that?
2 years. After we win the Naty next year (2020 Season), He'll be hired at mich state that off season. He was a starting qb at Mich State that's why everyone is saying it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Stone's relationship with the coordinator extends back to when Enos was at Alabama."

Lol a whopping 6 weeks ago

So he’ll be gone in 1 year? Btw why do y’all keep saying that?
I don't like the possibility myself, but all coaches want to be HC and an obvious choice would be a successful OC (TBD) with familiarity to MSU and connected in SOFL. Guys in his position will be the first coaches considered. Just a fact.

Yea? We'll see. With the cloud of how sexual assault cases were handled by administration and a new president coming in. Another couple sh*tty seasons things may change. But maybe your right.
Michigan st is a basketball school. Football is secondary

Advertisement
Of course he’s negative. Yes, he started recruiting him the day before he left Alabama.

Advertisement
"Stone's relationship with the coordinator extends back to when Enos was at Alabama."

Lol a whopping 6 weeks ago

While this already way of the tracks, there was nothing in the original quote that made me think the kid is coming to Miami. It was basically the standard "blessed" response.

Advertisement
Back