NOT TO LOOK TO THE PAST BUT MAN...

GodsMan

Redshirt Freshman
Brian Hightower would be our number one receiver right now. I think Likens would of really put him in position to be a Monster! Hope these kids start learning to be patient, because he has so many tools and size. Easy target for King in this offense. Here is to hoping one of these guys step up. Peyton is who I think myself and Likens is hoping takes over.

Advertisement
Brian Hightower would be our number one receiver right now. I think Likens would of really put him in position to be a Monster! Hope these kids start learning to be patient, because he has so many tools and size. Easy target for King in this offense. Here is to hoping one of these guys step up. Peyton is who I think myself and Likens is hoping takes over.
What would make you even say that? You have to be related to him Or something because he definitely forgettable. Hightower wasn’t that GUY. Hence why he’s at Illinois. Payton is much more worthy of that than Hightower.

Advertisement

Mentally weak.

You're not gonna be a number one receiver for Miami if you are a homesick kid and your head / heart aren't in it.

He took his ball and went home. That's all you need to know.

Episode 11 Showtime GIF by Shameless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mentally weak.

You're not gonna be a number one receiver for Miami if you are a homesick kid and your head / heart aren't in it.

He took his ball and went home. That's all you need to know.
Illinois is not home? Thought he was from Cali

Advertisement
Back