Not the Onion? FSU HC Search

Advertisement
Maybe a “courtesy” interview if Deion has expressed interest but it wont go beyond that.

Deion shows up as FSU HC for Xmas.
1573194842220.gif

Advertisement
Some clown makes another thread about this over half an hour after I did and it's still up with double the pages. How hard is to spend 3 seconds checking if something has already been posted, like I did? Does this site even have mods or just porsters with "admin" below their name?

Some clown makes another thread about this over half an hour after I did and it's still up with double the pages. How hard is to spend 3 seconds checking if something has already been posted, like I did? Does this site even have mods or just porsters with "admin" below their name?
Clowns, huh? Ha. Look at this guy. Step #1 is to consider calming down. It was overlooked.

Advertisement
Clowns, huh? Ha. Look at this guy. Step #1 is to consider calming down. It was overlooked.

No just 1 clown - the guy who made the other thread. It does annoy me when people make duplicate threads but the mods/admin part was obviously a joke.

Anyways this seems like it has real legs. Rapaport doesn't just make stuff up so Deion and his reps must be getting feedback that he's a legit candidate. I'm sure they want a splash hire and Primetime might be the only realistic option that can provide that. From FSU's side they probably want to gauge the reaction from the fanbase to this leak before they proceed.

Chris Rix apparently has support of several wealthy boosters with ties to the search committee, according to well-placed FSU sources. Also has support of Bobby Bowden. Expect his name to surface in the next 48 hours.

No just 1 clown - the guy who made the other thread. It does annoy me when people make duplicate threads but the mods/admin part was obviously a joke.

Anyways this seems like it has real legs. Rapaport doesn't just make stuff up so Deion and his reps must be getting feedback that he's a legit candidate. I'm sure they want a splash hire and Primetime might be the only realistic option that can provide that. From FSU's side they probably want to gauge the reaction from the fanbase to this leak before they proceed.

Your post was made near midnight. I actually responded to it while in bed before I passed out. Someone else made a duplicate thread after I posted and logged off. By 7:45AM, other dude's thread was at like 3 pages. We can try to catch duplicate threads and actually agree with your sentiment. But, some stuff is gonna slip off and, at that point, it usually just works itself out. It's not that big of a deal. But, figured it deserved an explanation.

As for Sanders, I can't imagine he's a real candidate. I'll hope and pray. But, I interpret it as a PR stunt and diversion.

Advertisement
Deion and Ed Reed have a bet who will get a coaching job first.

The tweet is a false flag to make Deion look like he's the frontrunner.

Advertisement
Prime's son Shedeur Sanders is a really good QB in the 21 class...

But his ONLY coaching experience is at the High School level, no way on Earth FSU is that dumb lol.

This all has to just be people inside leaking out names as a smoke screen to cover for who they really want.

I don't believe for a second that Deion is really a serious candidate.

I don't know....I think they are going to get rejected
a lot. They might just end up with a high school coach. Lol

Prime's son Shedeur Sanders is a really good QB in the 21 class...

But his ONLY coaching experience is at the High School level, no way on Earth FSU is that dumb lol.

This all has to just be people inside leaking out names as a smoke screen to cover for who they really want.

I don't believe for a second that Deion is really a serious candidate.

Notice Radio, Folden, Dicht and Cantiflas arent candidates, so FSU smarter than Miami

Advertisement
Back