Not the coach we deserve, but the coach we need?

Advertisement
As a once great Canes coach said, “don’t want a team to run up the score? Stop them.”

More proof that we’re living in a soy boy, soft as Charmin society.

Score as many as you can at all times. Run your offense and defense the same for your 2nd team, 3rd team and walk-ons as you would for your starters. You never know when injuries might hit, and the backups have to come in and perform.

I rather have my backup dudes with plenty of real experience facing live bullets, than trying to be politically correct.

As a once great Canes coach said, “don’t want a team to run up the score? Stop them.”

More proof that we’re living in a soy boy, soft as Charmin society.

Score as many as you can at all times. Run your offense and defense the same for your 2nd team, 3rd team and walk-ons as you would for your starters. You never know when injuries might hit, and the backups have to come in and perform.

I rather have my backup dudes with plenty of real experience facing live bullets, than trying to be politically correct.
As someone that played youth 'soccer' in the UK - you'd be leaving the game with several injured players if you ran up the score on a team I was in.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes (two foot challenges on any player we can get near!).

Advertisement

Coach Mil'Von James went for 2 already up 104-0.

No buyout.
Aye bruh; that’s my Alma Mater they did that chit to. We used to own them back when I was in school. Hard times my entire high school has gone through. **** poor administration.

But some of ya’ll wonder y I vouch for Nike so much…Nike helped out my little school when no other endorser would. When I was in school, our Nationally relevant b-ball program was sponsored by f’ing Karl Kani. My school was a real life “Eastside High” from Lean on Me. Our field was trash, which is y we used Inglewood High’s field as our home field. Gym was trash, and outside court was trash.

The home girls Lisa Leslie & Tina Thompson came back & did something for their Alma Mater (they played b-ball w/ my older cousin when they ran CA).

Both repped by Nike, and w/ our Girl’s b-ball team as CIF champions, they got them to come through & help us. They redid our b-ball gym, and our outside courts & still rep us today even though our FB program has gone to ****. LA Rams just pitched in, too, to help us.

New coach now, however, so hopefully he gets us right. But yeah, all the homies blew up my line about this one from both schools. Told me, me & my cousin need to bring our old @$$es back to see if there’s a class we have left to be on the field. Lol.

Also, Inglewood have been recruiting. Not sure when, but they started recruiting & their talent level is different compared to other teams from the same section.

Hence why our new coach told them to do that chit to Bosco or Mater Dei. They wouldn’t or couldn’t b/c they would get steamrolled. Morningside is a basketball school, never really have been a FB school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their QB (who’s a 4-star committed to UCLA) Justyn Martin threw for 13TD’s this game too.

Obviously, the level of competition is absurdly lopsided though.
As crazy as that is
I think giving up 550+ yds to a team rushing is worse
And our level of competition was supposed to be the same
So they got an excuse
Our reason is our coaches were absurdly lopsided

No problem with scoring 100 if you can - although I'd have put in backups up 50 - but going for 2 is a **** move. Just no need.
Heard score was 59 to 0 after 1st quarter. Coach reason for 2 was to get his backups more reps

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back