not that anyone is going to watch the game

Advertisement
I thouht I saw that it is on ESPN3. If so it will be carried on some cable networks and is usually available on any device but may require that you register so you can sign in. Register in advance as it may take some time.

You think I'm gonna spend my saturday evenings getting boiling mad watching 5 star athletes get beat by 2 and 3 stars due to nothing more than something as utterly pathetic as scheme?

Are some of you even fans? **** I'm positive we're gonna suck but get a new hobby or something if all you do is b**** and not even actually watch.

Advertisement
You think I'm gonna spend my saturday evenings getting boiling mad watching 5 star athletes get beat by 2 and 3 stars due to nothing more than something as utterly pathetic as scheme?

Then find another team!

Does anyone know how to get their Watch ESPN app to chromecast? The way it works on my laptop (Apple), when I am on the page to select which game to watch, it has the chromecast button, but when I click on the game to watch, a new screen/tab opens with the game feed that doesnt have the cast button. So **** frustrating...

I thouht I saw that it is on ESPN3. If so it will be carried on some cable networks and is usually available on any device but may require that you register so you can sign in. Register in advance as it may take some time.

you are correct...just making sure folks that have those consoles or apps can watch on TV instead of the Ipad or lap top...

and yes all ******s will be watching

Im gon watch

The entertainment factor should be high, anticipating Fraulden's football gaffes. As I'm rootin' tootin' for a Wildcats win, I'm forced to watch.

This is going to be a great Canes game. Lose now, win later.

Firing Day is 89 away.

[video=youtube;98P-gu_vMRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/video]

Advertisement
Firstrowsports.eu for those who only have wifi ... i dont know what happened to wiziwig.org

I'll be **** if I miss a game cause of a guy who struts the sideline in an orange tie. I'm supporting the jits through thick and thin. #GoCanes

Advertisement
If anyone has a user name and pass word for one of the providers on the app. Inbox me so I can stream from the Bahamas to watch the game

Advertisement
Does anyone know how to get their Watch ESPN app to chromecast? The way it works on my laptop (Apple), when I am on the page to select which game to watch, it has the chromecast button, but when I click on the game to watch, a new screen/tab opens with the game feed that doesnt have the cast button. So **** frustrating...

See if it allows you to open in a new tab instead of a new window.

Advertisement
Back