Not Taking a QB for 2021?

Not implying Martell will ever be a starting QB here, but he was forced in a system that brought out the worst in him. Dan Enos forced a spread/dual threat QB in a dinosaur offense. It was a nightmare from the start. I know it was mop up duty, but Martell went 10/10 or something like that against Rutgers when he was at Ohio state. And looked electrifying. Lashlee’s offense definitely fits Martell very well.
Agreed. Martell may very well be trash but he did himself no favors by transferring to a school running a pro style offense. Honestly, it pretty much killed his football career. At the very least, the guy is a good athlete. Why play in an offense that doesn’t bother taking advantage of that?

Advertisement
Everyone seems to be very comfortable with this prospect. Am I taking crazy pills? So 2021 we roll with RS Freshman TVD. And if he gets injured?
Yeah I’m with you on this one, after this season we could potentially be down to 1 scholarship player in the QB room.

Not signing a QB is not an option anyone should be comfortable with at this stage.

Advertisement
Back