Off-Topic Not sure where to put this

Canes2617

Freshman
I'm not sure where I should put this but I'm looking for some help. And this might be a stretch but I figured it was worth a try.

I'm huge sports cards and memorabilia collector and I've been working on a project for the past couple years. I'm trying to build complete 1991 Pacific football set signed by every player in the set. It was the first set I ever built growing up. But anyways there are some former Canes in the set that I'm trying to track down to help fill some holes in my set.

Is there anyone that might know someone or have direct contact with any of these guys?

Jimmie Jones
Melvin Bratton
Brett Perriman
Brian Blades
Winston Moss
Vinny Testaverde
Luis Cristobal
Wesley Carroll
Randal Hill

Again any help is much appreciated.

Advertisement
I'm not sure where I should put this but I'm looking for some help. And this might be a stretch but I figured it was worth a try.

I'm huge sports cards and memorabilia collector and I've been working on a project for the past couple years. I'm trying to build complete 1991 Pacific football set signed by every player in the set. It was the first set I ever built growing up. But anyways there are some former Canes in the set that I'm trying to track down to help fill some holes in my set.

Is there anyone that might know someone or have direct contact with any of these guys?

Jimmie Jones
Melvin Bratton
Brett Perriman
Brian Blades
Winston Moss
Vinny Testaverde
Luis Cristobal
Wesley Carroll
Randal Hill

I've collected for most of my life, I think I may have a Randal Thrill Hill 91 Pacific, ill check the vault again!

That would be awesome! I've been collecting along time myself. I can't go to any game or sporting event without trying to get autographs.
Unfortunately it wont be autographed but id have no problem mailing it to you if it will help finish your collection! I'll check when I get home from work

Advertisement

Jimmie Jones
Melvin Bratton
Brett Perriman
Brian Blades
Winston Moss
Vinny Testaverde
Luis Cristobal
Wesley Carroll
Randal Hill

I know that Melvin Bratton lives up here in ATL, I believe he's come out to a few Alumni Association events. If you want to DM me your contact info, I can try to ask him if I see him.

You may also want to reach out to @SWFLHurricane , not only does he know most of the old-school Canes, he also knows where a lot of them live and he gets together with certain guys from time to time.

Not sure where you live, but I'm fairly certain that a couple of those guys live in SoFla and go to UM events with frequency, like Luis Cristobal.

And I don't say this in any negative fashion, but it might be easier for someone like SWFL or myself to make contact or ask guys for their addresses if we send the cards to them to be signed. I was in school with all of those guys (even though a couple of them are a couple of years older than me).

Good luck!

I know that Melvin Bratton lives up here in ATL, I believe he's come out to a few Alumni Association events. If you want to DM me your contact info, I can try to ask him if I see him.

You may also want to reach out to @SWFLHurricane , not only does he know most of the old-school Canes, he also knows where a lot of them live and he gets together with certain guys from time to time.

Not sure where you live, but I'm fairly certain that a couple of those guys live in SoFla and go to UM events with frequency, like Luis Cristobal.

And I don't say this in any negative fashion, but it might be easier for someone like SWFL or myself to make contact or ask guys for their addresses if we send the cards to them to be signed. I was in school with all of those guys (even though a couple of them are a couple of years older than me).

Good luck!
Thank you for all the info and i totally agree with what you said about someone from SWFL. That's why I'm asking for help because I've had no luck lol. So any help you can provide will be a huge help. I'll shot a DM shortly along with SWFLHurricane.

Thank you for all the info and i totally agree with what you said about someone from SWFL. That's why I'm asking for help because I've had no luck lol. So any help you can provide will be a huge help. I'll shot a DM shortly along with SWFLHurricane.
@Canes2617 ....I'd help you immensely if 99% of my stuff, (Jerseys, Footballs, Helmet/s etc....) isn't personalized. But I'll try to do whatever I can in regards to the original topic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back