Not sure if this was mentioned yesterday

Advertisement
Diaz has been overt about making it known that he's in every defensive meeting and was as much to blame for the UNC gameplan as anyone. Firing Baker means he's firing himself. That's not happening off a 2-loss season where we were ranked in the top 10 most of the year. Just my opinion. Would love to be wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players QUIT on baby baker. They want him out soon. + 700 yards in one game. Unreal.
They QUIT when they saw the offense didn't show up either. Neither side was there to bail-out the other.

Advertisement
They QUIT when they saw the offense didn't show up either. Neither side was there to bail-out the other.
The fact either side quit indicates deeper problems within the organization. Coaches? Type of kids? On several plays we were already lined up for failure. Don't know since we aren't in the locker room. Hope we fix it regardless of what if any changes are made.

We can be critical of CMD but one thing you can't say is that he doesn't make changes when necessary (for the most part)

Advertisement
If Manny does bring in a new DC to change things up, I'm sure our fanbase will be extra patient and supportive with him and not expect him to shut down the juggernaut that is Alabama in his first game.
I agree. Nobody on here should expect Miami to beat Alabama next year. We could bring in the best DC of all time and still not win. I think people just want to see adjustments being made

Advertisement
Back