Not giving up on the canes yet

RightSaidFred

Be cool, don’t be culo
My wife tried to console me after the ****show at the end of this game, and I had to just get up and leave the room. Sometimes you need to let yourself be ****ed off. And the way we lost this game ****es me off. The coaching blunder speaks for itself, nothing more needs to be said. On top of that, the refs called a ridiculously bad game and we need to leave the ACC asap, seriously **** this conference. TVD played the worst game of his life. Regardless of if it was a fumble or not, Chaney needs to secure that football. Kam should not have let that receiver get behind him. Dawson's gameplan was the worst we've seen from him yet, seriously Gattis bad. It was a **** show all around, coaches, refs, players, you name it. And to top it off, not only did this loss ruin our perfect season and kill the hype around this program, it did all of that in front of pretty much every uncommitted recruit we're hoping to land for the '24 cycle. So not only did it ruin this season, it ruined the next 4 seasons as well.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, win at UNC next week and the picture looks very different. We have the horses to do it, we just have to stop getting in our own **** way. Don't go in the tank. Sometimes you need to let yourself be ****ed off. This is one of those times. I hope these kids remember tonight for the rest of their football careers and use it as motivation and fuel to come out and kick the everliving **** out of North Carolina and beyond. Don't get dejected, get angry and show your fight.

But we'll see how it goes. How we perform next week will say a lot about this team and about this coaching staff as far as what they're made of mentally.

Advertisement
Freezing Mitch Mcconnell GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
I can’t put faith in a complicated operation ran by a moron.There’s no way his management decisions are exclusively poo-poo brained when in game. He’s crossing t’s and dotting I’s with retardation all throughout the programs decision making processes. Won’t be convinced otherwise.

Advertisement
As a fan, I honestly feel like giving tf up! But, If I’m a player, it’s no way I’m giving up after practicing in the heat and sacrificing my body all off season after one really bad *** loss. Even though it’s highly unlikely from a fan’s perspective they will run the table, from a player’s perspective 12-1 is still ahead of them. I’d definitely be ****ed as a player, but I’m not throwing the towel in with 7 games remaining if I was a player on the team.

At this rate, not a chance we beat NC. If I’m wrong, no lube for me for a month when I’m stroking it to the east, no lube for me for a month when I’m stroking it to the west.

Advertisement
It's not about giving up on the Canes...at least for me. I never will. Or these kids...
Mario and staff on the other hand have lost me and my support.

Advertisement
My wife tried to console me after the ****show at the end of this game, and I had to just get up and leave the room. Sometimes you need to let yourself be ****ed off. And the way we lost this game ****es me off. The coaching blunder speaks for itself, nothing more needs to be said. On top of that, the refs called a ridiculously bad game and we need to leave the ACC asap, seriously **** this conference. TVD played the worst game of his life. Regardless of if it was a fumble or not, Chaney needs to secure that football. Kam should not have let that receiver get behind him. Dawson's gameplan was the worst we've seen from him yet, seriously Gattis bad. It was a **** show all around, coaches, refs, players, you name it. And to top it off, not only did this loss ruin our perfect season and kill the hype around this program, it did all of that in front of pretty much every uncommitted recruit we're hoping to land for the '24 cycle. So not only did it ruin this season, it ruined the next 4 seasons as well.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, win at UNC next week and the picture looks very different. We have the horses to do it, we just have to stop getting in our own **** way. Don't go in the tank. Sometimes you need to let yourself be ****ed off. This is one of those times. I hope these kids remember tonight for the rest of their football careers and use it as motivation and fuel to come out and kick the everliving **** out of North Carolina and beyond. Don't get dejected, get angry and show your fight.

But we'll see how it goes. How we perform next week will say a lot about this team and about this coaching staff as far as what they're made of mentally.
You are a better man than me
In not dealing w this bull****
I’m prob just going to go golf
If they win I watch it later knowing
If not I’m ok because I’m not emotionally invested

Dont give up on Canes, give up on Mario.

Nah I've said before, this coaching hire was the last chance I'm giving this program. If Mario doesn't work out, I'm done.

I think Mario will work out. Recruiting and talent acquisition being the reason. Although it must be said, the damage that tonight will do to that aspect of the program is terrifying

Advertisement
Back