Not Getting Herman Would Be A Disaster For This Program

valid

Band
Banned
Now that USC has hired Helton, and UGA is basically set on Smart, Herman is there for the taking. 100% certain he would take this job on the spot if offered. We cannot let Flake sabotage us for another 5 years....he wants to hire Butch/Richt without even interviewing this guy. That would be just as bad as Donna hiring Shannon without even interviewing Gary Patterson.

If I lived in south florida, I would organize a march on campus demanding Herman....something must be done. NOW NOW NOW!

Advertisement
Now that USC has hired Helton, and UGA is basically set on Smart, Herman is there for the taking. 100% certain he would take this job on the spot if offered. We cannot let Flake sabotage us for another 5 years....he wants to hire Butch/Richt without even interviewing this guy. That would be just as bad as Donna hiring Shannon without even interviewing Gary Patterson.

If I lived in south florida, I would organize a march on campus demanding Herman....something must be done. NOW NOW NOW!

why

Advertisement
Herman is not interested in this job. The minute uga fired richt there were a lot of reporters saying herman had very high interest in uga.

Now that USC has hired Helton, and UGA is basically set on Smart, Herman is there for the taking. 100% certain he would take this job on the spot if offered. We cannot let Flake sabotage us for another 5 years.. ..he wants to hire Butch/Richt without even interviewing this guy. That would be just as bad as Donna hiring Shannon without even interviewing Gary Patterson.

No it would not.

Advertisement
nobody here knows one way or the other whether herman is interested in this job or not. You cats who make these definitive statements are blowing air out of your asses.

you talk to him. you call up his agent and you talk to him. to not do this at the very least would be criminal on the part of our search committee and AD.

Herman has done very well in his one year of being a HC.

He could end up being a major HC. Or not. It's really too early to tell.

There are other coaches available who have done well for more than a year....

I know for a fact that Herman would take the job. He appears to have no interest because Flake is ignoring him and there's no buzz.

Would you rather have Herman @ 5 million per year with 2 million to spend on staff or Butch @ 2 million per year with 5 million to spend on staff?

The problem with Herman is that his price has been driven to ridiculous levels for a guy with one year of HC experience.

Houston is now paying 3 mil per year. That is insane.

Art Briles was making 900k at Houston when Baylor hired him.

Advertisement
What is up with our fan base luvin mid major corches. Might as well hire temple coach again he had a better year lmaooooo

Advertisement
I know for a fact that Herman would take the job. He appears to have no interest because Flake is ignoring him and there's no buzz.

then flake is an *** among asses and should be relegated to working at a baskin robbins

Im going to give you a pass for your porsting because you are emotionally attached.... but stop it now...

Advertisement
Back