Not as much discussion

Seems like there are lot of conversations regarding the offense.
Play calling
TVD
WRs
Etc
Etc

Watching the game, I definitely saw some inefficiencies within the offense and a lack of maturity/continuity between the QB and WR group.

I guess what we should all realize is that even though our offense wasn't stellar, we win the game if we win special teams.

Two missed opportunities on FG tries and a muffed punt that eventually results in a TD, is a 13pt swing.

I mean even if we only nailed one of those FGs and don't muff the punt, who knows!

I get that we didn't score a TD, but we win an ugly offensive performance if we just execute on special teams.

I apologize if there is already a big discussion on this

Advertisement
Seems like there are lot of conversations regarding the offense.
Play calling
TVD
WRs
Etc
Etc

Watching the game, I definitely saw some inefficiencies within the offense and a lack of maturity/continuity between the QB and WR group.

I guess what we should all realize is that even though our offense wasn't stellar, we win the game if we win special teams.

Two missed opportunities on FG tries and a muffed punt that eventually results in a TD, is a 13pt swing.

I mean even if we only nailed one of those FGs and don't muff the punt, who knows!

I get that we didn't score a TD, but we win an ugly offensive performance if we just execute on special teams.

I apologize if there is already a big discussion on this
First I'm seeing of these topics.

Let's do a deep dive.

Because there is nothing to discuss. It is what it is we all know it.
Now the offense we can discuss all day

Advertisement
Back